“Great service good food”

Bentley Pub and Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 50 Restaurants in Auburn
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

We found this pub, restaurant by accident having walked from the nearby Holiday Inn. We were pleasantly surprised and received a very warm welcome. The menu is varied and should suit all tastes. The portions were a good size, the food tasty and reasonably priced. The atmosphere was good crowded but a bright interior and nice ambience.

There are newer reviews for Bentley Pub and Restaurant

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I went to Bentley Pub only because it was top rated by tripadvisor. I wasn't disappointed. I seated myself at the bar and was quickly asked if I would like something to drink and if I was staying for dinner. Yes to both. Very friendly staff and when I got my salmon I was not disappointed at all. Cooked just right and I had it grilled. Came with mashed potatoes and spinach, everything was great. including the price. Would definitely go back again.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stopped at Bentley on a monday night and was pleasantly surprised that our martini was the special for $4.99.They also have a great monday night special....The food is average,butternut squash is outstanding....Sit in the bar.....Candy is great

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

First time in town and stumbled onto bentley's...what a pleasant surprise. The wait staff was super friendly and happy to make menu recommendations. The lobster bisque rocked. Crab cakes were great and my husbands stuffed sole was fab. All at very reasonsable prices. Would go back in a heartbeat.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Nice atmosphere and service. But skip the meatloaf. It's awful. Comes out cold and dry. Lukewarm sauce from the can with mushrooms. Meatloaf was rolled like it came straight from a dog and sauce added. Staff did not come back to table until the meal was over. I ate the side dishes and left the rest for the chef's dog. I bet the dog could not eat it either. Tell the chef to make real meatloaf and at least heat it up and make it tasty.