“Definitely one of the better Hampton Inns”
Review of Hampton Inn Auburn

Hampton Inn Auburn
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This was just an all around great place to stop for the night. Friendly personnel, clean room, good looking facility and wonderful breakfast selection. Would definitely stay there again. Additionally it was a short drive to Applebee's for an evening meal. A slight word of caution. The Inn is set back from the road and not all that visible from the road so when you see the Hampton Inn sign next to a road leading off the main road, turn in. We got it on the second pass! Nice quiet location.

Room Tip: Personally I always request to be away from the elevator and/or vending machines/ice maker.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great place to spend a vacation. Staff was very helpful. The hotel was clean along with the room. The breakfast was very good, clean area and well stocked. Please thank the staff at the Auburn, Mass hotel for making my stay pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The most notable feature of this particular location was its staff - I was greeted by such friendly, helpful people that I really noticed the difference (and it was sincere, not over the top). Not only did the gentleman at the front desk help me get checked in, he also helped me find dinner and even called later to make sure the room was to my liking.

The location was very quiet and peaceful. I was happy to see that the room had a fridge and nice amenities. Air worked great, I kept it nice and cool! I always rave about the beds, but they are worth raving about - when you combine the peaceful quiet of this hotel with the phenomenal bed, you can't help but get a good night's sleep.

The bathroom had some signs of damage - chipped paint on the tub, etc. - but it was all very minor. The room was clean and comfortable, with a nice inviting smell.

I would definitely stay here again if I am back in this area!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have stayed at Hampton Inn several times in different locations. The price is reasonable and the amenities are excellent. The staff are always very courteous and helpful. The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The continental breakfast has a big variety and is constantly replenished during the breakfast hours. I also enjoy the heated pool and spa. Definitely worth the stay!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We arrived early at the hotel just to confirm our reservation , but the front desk found a room we could actually check into. It was clean roomy and felt luxurious. The whole hotel was very quiet, even though it was located near the turnpike. We were thrilled with our stay and highly recommend it to other travelers.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Keagles
Reviewed June 15, 2013

When we travel,we almost exclusively stay at Hampton inn,so I have come to expect certain things.some things that normally separate the Hampton inns are warm cookies at check inn and a nice breakfast in the morning,and or breakfast on the go bags(which are simply a brown bag with a bottle of water,an apple,a cereal bar,and a muffin.)so. When I come to a Hampton and get a shabby breakfast and no cookies or breakfast on the go bag,it makes me think that if hamptons are going to be just like everybody else,there is no reason to single them out as the place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeff H
Lisa Y, Manager at Hampton Inn Auburn, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Hello Jeff,
Thank you for being a loyal guest and sharing this feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on our breakfast service. As mentioned our breakfast on the go bags are available to our guests Monday through Friday. Your stay was over a weekend. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in town and let us know how we are doing
Thank you.
Lisa Y.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Second time here for a visit and thought both were very good and comfortable. Convenient to downtown Worcester and local shopping and restaurants. Have stayed at many Hamptons when I was in business and have always found them clean,competitive and well located.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Holiday Inn Express Auburn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn
Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester
Hampton Inn & Suites Worcester
La Quinta Inn Auburn Worcester
Homewood Suites by Hilton Worcester

Been to Hampton Inn Auburn? Share your experiences!