“Easter trip to moms” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Auburn
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Easter trip to moms”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012 via mobile

Stayed with my family of 4 on a visit to moms house. Fairly new hotel that was well appointed. Off the road and quite. Not a lot of guests on the weekend I stayed so nice a quite. The pool and hot tube were nice and clean and heated. No towels as they were out so I had to go back to my room wet. Same case in the morning. Don't think anyone was checking.
The free breakfeest was great. Had some helpfull workers making sure the area was clean and well stocked. Free Internet was a plus. No complaints about this hotel. Would stay again.

Stayed April 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Austin, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2012

I've stayed at both the Hampton Inn and Fairfield Inn and Suites in Worcester - they are pretty much next to each other (and this Hampton is across from a Dunkin Donuts, if that makes a difference - it does to me!) :-)

The front desk staff at this Hampton, especially Richey, go out of their way to make sure that everything runs smoothly for your stay. The rooms are typical/nice and the location is easy to find from Rts 20, 90, 290, and 146. I'd recommend.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank marymcd
Cape Cod, MA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2011

We were lucky enough to get the last room available recently at this relatively new Hampton Inn. We visited the weekend after that early devastating snow storm which left much of new england under massive snow piles and without power for nearly a week. Despite the very full house and understandable stress at the front desk trying to find rooms for other stranded travellers the young staff at this Hampton were exceptionally nice and helpful to me and many others who were needing help.

The room was very nice -- I was shocked by the highway noise outside (MASS PIKE) but heard nothing inside the room. We used pool and hot tub and had the free breakfast as well. All good experiences. We had a king room which had a microwave and fridge as well as a coffee maker in the bathroom. The linens were very nice and clean (duvets have signs saying they are laundered for each guests stay.) My only complaint was mildew/mold along the tub grout which only requires some bleach or mold spray to get rid of I think. Didn't want to bother front desk with mold complaint because they were stressed enough and I really appreciated how nice and patient they were being given the sold out status etc. Happy helpful staff = happy non complaining guests!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Yankdo
Natick, Massachusetts
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2011

My parents stayed at this hotel in early October, for a wedding.
They stayed one night. I asked my parents for their ratings.
They stayed a Sunday night.
The next morning my father took stuff to the car, and noted my mother's raincoat in the closet.
She came to the car, and my father figured she took her raincoat.

The next day she noted she didn't have it. They each thought the other took it. They left in in the closet.

My father called the hotel, and they told him the room had not been used by another guest----but there was no raincoat.

My father has tried talking with the Auburn Hampton Inn mngt, and with Hilton Corporate.
They keep repeating----"Our policy is that we are not responsible."

That's enough for me to rate them poorly.
You might want to look at the individual ratings by my parents.

My name is Ed. I live in Natick, MA. I intend to mentjon this incident to anyone I can.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
7 Thank mauthedog
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2011

I wrote a review a few months back about how average the hotel was and how the room smelled like smoke....is was also unhappy with the lack of TV channels ... I returned to this propert two weeks ago and I'm happy to say that they have made vast improvements to the smell and overall appearance of the hotel and they had numerous tv channels ....thanks for listening to our concerns ...

• Stayed September 2011
1 Thank OnDaRoad13
Little Rock, Arkansas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2011

Typical Hampton Inn. Some the same comments for the Hampton in Mystic. Slamming doors, no WiFi and breakfast, gravy and eggs, were cold.

Again, Hampton has the 100% satisfaction guarantee and due to my complaints they credited us a night stay.

Location was a bit out of the way, but it did provide a very nice view of the lake.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank punkinlr
ATLANTA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

Very nice hotel. Clean rooms, guest laundry and business center for guests. Great breakfast with several hot items. Will always stay at this location...very quiet even will a full house.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank MarkATL
Also consider these accommodations in or near Auburn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Worcester Auburn
Holiday Inn Express Auburn
Comfort Inn Auburn-Worcester
Hampton Inn & Suites Worcester
La Quinta Inn Auburn Worcester
Hilton Garden Inn Worcester

Been to Hampton Inn Auburn? Share your experiences!