“Liked the food, but not the ice cream”

Bliss Brothers Dairy
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Attleboro
Cuisines: American
Boston, Massachusetts
“Liked the food, but not the ice cream”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My brother and his family have been big fans of this place for a long time. We all came here together. I thought the food was pretty good and very much have enjoyed my meals on the two occasions that I have been here. The food was delived hot and fresh. I did order the ice cream once, and I wouldn't buy it again. There are so many other places that far exceed their ice cream. They have a window where it looks like you can watch them make the ice cream, but on the two occasions that I have been here, nobody was working back there. I would return if I were in the area for the food, but I'll get my ice cream someplace else. They did have good service too.

• Visited July 2012

rehobothMassachusetts, United States
“Bliss is awesome.”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Bliss ice cream is excellent. These negative reviews have inspired me to buy two more half gallons. I repeat Bliss actually still sells half gallons not 1.5 quarts like everyone else.

• Visited August 2012
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Octogenarian hell”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Thought this would be a good place to take the kids. But it is not inexpensive, the food is not at all impressive and the place is swarmed by old folks who have probably been coming since the place was last decorated circa 1970.

Visited April 2012
Providence, Rhode Island
“Good Local place”
Reviewed March 20, 2012

Breakfast food was good. Nice selection and a nice place to see all the "locals." Lunch was not so great. This place is up & down mostly just above average but priced right

Visited March 2012
“This restaurant has power!”
Reviewed November 18, 2011

Our family made several visits when we lost power during hurricane Irene.It had been sometime since we had visited this restaurant. We were glad to come back! The menu satisfied all. The service,especially when there were so many people without power,was wonderful! Glad we came back!

Visited August 2011