“Great food”

Good for: Large groups
Pawtucket, Rhode Island, USA
“Great food”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We have never had a bad meal at the Olive Garden. We love their all you can eat salad and breadsticks, sangria and flavored ice tea. The service and food are good and so is the atmosphere.

Visited September 2013

Wrentham, Massachusetts
“Very Good”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Good Fast, but unhurried service. Pasta cooked perfectly and of course the bottomless salad bowl.My wife and I both had excellant meals.

Visited March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good Soup.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

The tour of italy is good but very small portions. The best part of this place is the soup and breadsticks. This is a good place but its more like the fast food of Italian resturants. Bottom line is I do like it but don't take a 1st date there lol.

Nova Scotia
“Great Meal!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My daughter and I ate here recently. Service was great. The bread sticks and salad were great. Our meals came piping hot and fresh. I would say this was the best meal I have had at an Olive Garden in recent memory. Right off the I-95 as well. I would recomend this Olive Garden.

• Visited August 2012
Milford, Massachusetts
“Uncleanliness and Poor Service”
Reviewed September 8, 2010

My family and I have been to this restaurant many times before in the past without complaint (good food, good service) but this last visit was enough to make us never want to go back OR recommend it to anyone that we know.
We had a long wait time for the food and the drinks, the appetizer was brought with the meal, and the waitress got the drink order wrong for four out of five people dining. She was crass and very inappropriate, loud, and unprofessional. She used phrases such as, "are we ready to rock and roll?" when asking if we were ready to order, and "SURE no problem!" when we were polite about her bringing us anything, as if we SHOULD have thanked her for her poor service.
The biggest grievance, however, was the cleanliness (or lack thereof) of the restaurant. We were seated in the back corner of the dining room, near large windows at a large table. The floor in the corner (out of sight, unless you were sitting there) was littered with discarded food and there were flies EVERYWHERE. We couldn't eat without swatting at them, they were landing on the food, the table, the windows, the chandelier, everything. The restaurant was packed, so there was nowhere else we could go to sit since we were such a large group. This was by far the worst part of the entire dining experience. It was uncomfortable, unclean, and overall very unappetizing.
I highly doubt if we will revisit this restaurant anytime soon, despite our past experiences.