“Very good take out.”

Ranked #7 of 91 Restaurants in Attleboro
Cuisines: Pizza
“Very good take out.”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had a very quiet Sunday where we didn't feel like cooking. We decided to order takeout and everything we ordered was very good. I had the grilled chicken BLT and Caesar salad and my husband had the Italian calzone and onion rings. The portions were big to where we couldn't finish. I'd like to go back there soon and try a couple of pasta dishes I saw on the menu.

North Attleboro, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had great pizza and service while at this restaurant today. The staff were attentive and friendly. The prices were appropriate and portions were very generous. Great atmosphere too! On the way out I noticed they have a drive up takeout window!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank ferogz
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good Eggplant Parmesan”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Try the Eggplant Parm! Huge portion of Eggplant and Pasta. Enough for leftovers. Buffalo Wings were just ok, they were a bit soggy. Mozzarella Sticks were the basic fried appetizer served with marinara. White Sangria definitely hit the spot!

“Friendly and affordable”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stopped in for lunch, very comfortable with easy going atmosphere. Food is great and very reasonable. Definately will be coming back

REHOBOTH, MA
“Awful food and equally bad service~”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have been here several times over the past few years and this has been once of the worst experiences I have had here, to date. We ordered a pizza and a Panini, both of which were terrible. The pizza came out with the wrong toppings and when I told the waitress about it, all she did was say, "sorry". The Panini was nothing more than a Turkey sandwich put on a roll, not grilled at all. The bread was soggy, and the food, flavorless. I asked for a side salad instead of the fries, which it states on the menu that you can substitute and she charged me for the salad. Needless to say, I will not be coming back here any time soon.

• Visited January 2013