“Great casual place”

Briggs Corner Pizzeria
Ranked #7 of 96 Restaurants in Attleboro
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stumbled upon Briggs Corner on our way home from a trip to LaSalette Shrine. I always hesitate to try a new restaurant without a recommendation, but the full parking lot at 8:30pm was the first good sign. We were greeted at the door by a woman who appeared to be the manager. She was pleasant and quickly got a table cleared for us. Our server approached us immediately and took a drink order. She was polite and attentive the entire time we were there. The menu was extensive and the food proved to be delicious. We only had pizza and burgers, but all came hot and plentiful. This was a great find and we will return long before our next trip to LaSalette.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

We have been here three times in the over the last six months and the food is consistently good, whether it is an appetizer or entrée, usually pasta or pizza. Prices are reasonable; service is fast and friendly. It is more of a family atmosphere than a couples place. The wines are a healthy pour at a decent price. My only complaint was during the two summer visits, they cranked the AC up so high everyone was wearing jackets inside or shivering because they didn’t bring one. We consider this a good standby when we want a casual meal.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

we've been a couple of times after hearing recommendations from an acquaintance. artichoke bruschetta special was terrific. Calzones (particularly the house special) are fantastic. moving to the area shortly and will become a regular. puts the family/pizza restaurants in my area to shame.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Best pizza in Attleboro, also the longest wait for one. Other food is kind of unimpressive. I like the clam chowder on Fridays but the potatoes are a bit overtaking the bowl.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

I love everything about Brigg's and it is one of my go-to restaurants. Everything at Brigg's is excellent, whether you want a calzone (try the Italian, it's amazing), a pizza, or pasta dish, they are all fantastic. From appetizer to dessert, Brigg's is delicious. They do no wrong in my book! You must try the Texas Fries, they are delish!! They are the first thing I ever had from Brigg's and I get them every time I go, they never disappoint!!

1  Thank MissKitteh