“A waitress in another restaurant recommended this place!! AWESOME!”

Papagallo Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Attleboro
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Boston, Massachusetts
“A waitress in another restaurant recommended this place!! AWESOME!”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We were looking for a nice place for lunch and were disappointed at another restaurant that was breakfast only. The server coyly said that there was this fabulous little place....boy what a hot tip that was! This place is unique in every way. Don't be fooled by the lackluster appearance in the little strip mall. Once inside, the place is comfy with tables and a little bar. You may even need a reservation on the weekend they said. We looked at the international and varied menu. Everything we saw other people eating looked great and we enjoyed a lunch off of the app menu with a side salad. Food quality was great. They make their own meatballs on site. Everything is made fresh to order and that takes a little time don't forget. The service was excellent. I can hardly wait to go back to this little gem again! The price value is on par with any of the larger chain restaurants, but the quality of the food and support of a family business is far better.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Genny164

North Attleboro, MA
“Great food for everyone”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite restaurant in Attleboro, and we take all of our visitors here. Everything is great, from the salad to stuffies. Be sure to try the edamame! Also save room for dessert--the churros are a perfect finish.

1 Thank kaelar9
Cohoes, New York
“They have everything!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I couldn't believe the size of the menu at this place. They have everything: Italian, Mexican, American, Puerto RIcan, Salvaodrian, and French foods on the menu. Went here for a family dinner. First, we ordered a round of apps (I suggest the edamame and the eggplant app) . Then we each got out own dishes and I don't think a single person was disappointed. The chicken plate I had was cooked perfectly. Overall, prices were pretty reasonable too. I will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Patrick H
maryland
“Fantastic from the moment we walked in”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Who knew such fantastic-ness could be tucked away in a small strip shopping center. From the moment we walked in I knew we would have a wonderfully delicious dining experience. Our waitress, Karina, was the best anyone could ask for. Friendly, enthusiastic about the food, interested in what flavors we were looking for and knowledgeable about each dish. We split an order of cheese and bean papusas with a fresh cabbage and fruit cortido topping. My entree was the Salvadorean Shrimp. Huge, succulent shrimp in a flavorful sauce over a nutty rice was a perfect bite with every mouthful. My friend had the filet special and oohed and awed with each bite.
Papagallo will be first in my list when I visit again.

• Visited May 2014
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Not for me”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The decor is not warm and inviting, it's way too dark and is in a dumpy parking lot. Service is not bad. But there is way to much diversity in the menu and it's huge. Mexican, Spanish, American, Had fried calamari and baked cod fish. I had to leave while my husband paid the bill. I just made it home (10 mins away) before I threw up. My husband didn't feel well either. We won't be back.

Visited March 2014