“Don't overlook this restaurant”

Papagallo Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 91 Restaurants in Attleboro
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Cranston, Rhode Island, United States
“Don't overlook this restaurant”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Just visited for lunch for the first time. Can't wait to go back for dinner. I visited with a friend for a business lunch and now I am a believer. The food was awesome and so very fresh. Great selection of menu items and specials. Good prices for amount of food served. We sat at the bar and our bartender/ / server was the best. Very attentive and made us feel like we had been visiting for years. Don't let strip mall appearance fool you. The minute you walk in you will be surprised by how nice the décor is set up. Not overly fancy but nice and very clean looking. Didn't get a chance to try a cocktail as I was working but I was told they make some of the best drinks around. All in all I can't wait to visit again. Give this place a try I am sure you will enjoy it.

• Visited July 2013

New England
“Love this place and its food”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

You could easily pass this restaurant by, located as it is in a strip plaza with a bike shop and a lemonade store, but DON'T! The food is terrific, an unusual mix of all kinds of ethnic and American fare. The service is good, the food is consistently well prepared, and the bar is popular. Owned by a family of siblings from El Salvador, there is personal investment in each meal. I happen to really like their thinly layered eggplant parm, but my husband goes for their pork chops every time. The Tres Leche cake is really yummy for dessert.

Visited May 2013
“Will become a regular”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was more than expected. The food was very good ,we were a party of four and sampled everyone's dish. Our waiter was very attentive and helped with suggestions from the menu We all had Salvadorean dishes that were delicious

• Visited June 2013
Rehoboth, Massachusetts
“A Hidden Gem!”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I have been to this restaurant at least a dozen times in the past year and I must say, every meal has been exceptional. My husband and I sit at the bar and the staff has been nothing but accommodating. I have tried Salvadorean, Mexican, American and French dishes and all have been delicious. The prices are very reasonable for the serving size. One of our top 5 places to eat.

• Visited May 2013
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“A blend of flavor!”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

With a menu that ranges from American to Salvadorean and many locations in between, it's actually hard to decide what to order here.

We started with the steamed mussels, they were tender, fresh, and in a light garlic butter lemon sauce that was great for bread dunking. I got the the Salvedorian rabbit dish, my boyfriend got the Italian seafood pomodoro dish, both were very good with my rabbit having great blend of heat and flavors - but not an overpowering amount.

Service was very friendly and prompt, I'm not sure a waitress could smile more than ours! We'll definitely be back as there's a lot of options on the menu to try.

• Visited March 2013