“A blend of flavor!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

With a menu that ranges from American to Salvadorean and many locations in between, it's actually hard to decide what to order here.

We started with the steamed mussels, they were tender, fresh, and in a light garlic butter lemon sauce that was great for bread dunking. I got the the Salvedorian rabbit dish, my boyfriend got the Italian seafood pomodoro dish, both were very good with my rabbit having great blend of heat and flavors - but not an overpowering amount.

Service was very friendly and prompt, I'm not sure a waitress could smile more than ours! We'll definitely be back as there's a lot of options on the menu to try.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Hidden in a non-descript Strip Mall in Attleboro is this little hidden gem. Papagallo was reviewed in the Providence Journal, it sounded interesting, so we decided to have our Saturday dinner there. I must say I was not impressed by the exterior of the Strip Mall, very plain and almost shabby, but don't let that stop you from going in.
The interior was very modern and clean with a long padded red leather bench along one wall and a black bar in the corner.
The menu selection is exceptional with Italian, Mexican, French, American and Portuguese dishes. I had the Chicken and Shrimp Cacciatore and my girlfriend the Shrimp Fra Diavlo, both of which were delicious. If you have younger children there were burgers and fries available also.
The service was good and the wait staff was as varied as the menu with Asian, Latin and Portuguese countries represented.
When we got home my girlfriend said, "that was really good, we will go back" the best recommendation that I can give.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I ordered the tortilla soup was amazing also ordered the pupusas were really good just like the ones from El Salvador and I also ordered the shrimp mofongo speechless really good I ordered it al ajillo, if you go to a Spanish restaraunt I recommend ordering the Spanish cuisin, hostess was really good and friendly but it was packed when we went we had to wait 20 min for a table, they were really busy.

Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

I have never eaten a more flavorful or authentic meal in my life. I myself am of Latin decent and my mom could not have made it any better. (Sorry mom!) I would recommend this plae to anyone who wants to taste what really Latin cuisine is. Truly fantastic.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

The menu has a little of everything: American, Italian, Puerto Rican, Brazilian, Mexican, Guatemalan. I found it very confusing. Everyone raves about the plantains personally they have no flavor and bad texture. The drink menu is good but the restaurant was busy and the service was slow.

The atmosphere is cheap and cold.

I thought the price was reasonable. There are far better alternatives in the area.