“Nice little find”

Add it.
Scorpio's Eatery & pIzzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Have been there twice now and we have been pleased both times. Food was good, homemade pasta which is a nice touch. Good sized portions at a very reasonable price. Service is a touch slow but not awful by any means. Very relaxed atmosphere so it is a nice choice with the kids.

There are newer reviews for Scorpio's Eatery & pIzzeria

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have eaten here many times with my family, and the food is always good. The salads are fresh, the pasta is homemade, and the tomato sauce is delicious. Our family favorites are the gnocchi, buffalo pizza, meatballs, baked ziti, calamari, any of the pasta dishes, and the tiramisu. The wait staff has always been friendly and efficient, and you simply cannot beat the prices!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My family and I have been there at least on five different occasions found that each time food was great and atmosphere was also great but however found service is not very good always have different servers or waitresses and never that busy but yet service is not good. The employees are nice enough but not very good at what they do. I believe they should consider some help that knows about waiting tables and they would be better off.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My family and I tried Scorpio's on the night of Winter Fest (02/23/13) and were very happy that we did. We received great service from beginning to end and the pizza was amazing. The restaurant is not large but allows for several different seating options. I did not really check out the bar side since we had a 5 year old with us, but we plan on going back in a few weeks and I will check out the bar then. Their menu is extensive without being overwhelming; I am looking forward to trying their eggplant. Give it a try you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've been several times. It's either really good food and service or leaves much to be desired. Cocktails are consistently good....

2  Thank SR508