“Diamond in the Rough!”
Review of Fresh Catch - CLOSED

Fresh Catch
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My Aunt suggested we eat at Fresh Catch since we we in the mood for New Engliand Seafood while we were in the neighborhood.The building is not fancy, but the food was great.Our first course was clam chowder. Yummy! We each had the weekly special which consisted of two 1 1/4 lb lobsters for the unbelievable price of $15.99 per person. These were delicious. We ordered fries and slaw on the side. No room for dessert. Our server was professional, friendly, and informed about the fare.

There are newer reviews for Fresh Catch

Reviewed July 7, 2012

Family ate there. It was dirty, overpriced, and poorly prepared food. I will never eat there again. It is so bad. I am amazed that they can charge so much for such bad food in a stip center dump. Also, they automatically add the tip onto the check. Outrageous......just so bad!

Reviewed June 29, 2012

I saw an ad in the paper advertising some specials, and since it was our last night before we returned home to South Carolina, we thought we would try it. We were both very satisfied with what we ordered, and would definitely return, on our next vacation in the area, and bring our friends. The name of the place is Fresh Catch in Attleboro, Massachusetts on Union Street right next to the fire station. We both had the twin lobster special w/ a side of 3 lbs. of steamers (was supposed to be 2 lbs.), but the cook made an error in our favor, and there was no extra charge. I also got a cup of chowder. I would most definitely return to this restaurant, and recommend it to all who like fish, lobster, and steamers. A lady beside me had a steak, that looked very good, also.

Reviewed July 30, 2010

This place is pretty much absolutely awful. A few years ago, when my husband and I found out that a new restaurant was opening up where Union Station used to be, we were excited to have a new restaurant in downtown Attleboro. We've tried it several times over the past few years, each time hoping that it would be better than the last. Well, that never happened. HORRIBLE service... i mean absolutely HORRIBLE. The seafood is okay... certainly nothing to rave about. As the only place to get sushi in Attleboro, it's alright. I've never really had BAD sushi there necessarily, but the service is usually so horrible that i can barely enjoy my food without wanting to leave. Bottom line: This place needs to get real waitstaff and bar staff that actually care about what they are doing, then maybe... just maybe... I'll go back there for some mediocre seafood and sushi.