“great food, great ambiance and excellent service!”

The Colonel Blackinton Inn
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: 203 North Main Street
Transit: Attleboro Train Station
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My husband and I went on a saturday night with no reservation but they had room at the bar. we sat there and had a wonderful meal. The bartender was outstanding. DIdn't have to ask for refills..he was on top of things and attention to detail clearing plates was really impressive. The food was really good and I'm glad we tried this place because we enjoyed it so much we can't wait to go back. Although I do recommend reservations because it is not a huge place and because it is so good there is always a full house. They also had valet parking which was nice. Highly recommend. It is more of a fancy place with proper dress required...perfect for a nice dinner out.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Fantastic cozy atmosphere...great service & excellent food. Great for lunch or a great dinner. Nicest place around, never bad service or food. Excellent!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you are looking for an outstanding restaurant in the Attleboro,Foxboro, Norton area, this is the restaurant for you. Tony and Kim have done an outstanding job training staff, decorating the Inn and providing entertainment and great food. My husband and I visit at least every three weeks. The wait staff is always accommodating and when we always ask for Faris to be our waiter, we get him! They have a great wine selection, and your server will help you select a wine perfect for your meal.
In the summer there is outdoor seating as well as entertainment. There is a lovely coach house for private parties.
Don't miss out on this great place - book your dinner soon!

1  Thank 2goldensmom111
Reviewed April 24, 2013

When I first came here I thought, "We're in Attleboro??" Yes, needless to say my opinion of Attleboro isn't terribly high, but this place is a gem. We LOVE the atmosphere, the staff is great and the food is delicious. Yes it is on the pricey side - but you get what you pay for!

1  Thank Bernadette M
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The Col. Blackington is a favorite spot for my family to celebrate family occasions. The atmosphere is lovely colonial charm, and the wait staff is usually very good. I think the food prices compare to other fine restaurants in the area - on the high side. If you have read my other restaurant reviews, you know I have many food allergies, and over the years I have developed a sixth sense about the wait staff's face as to how accommodating they will be about making accommodations. The staff here is often good, but occasionally they really blow it. Any patron with food allergies should have their order handled by the manager or supervisor, not an overworked waitstaff. 'Nuff said.