“Grabbing a Quick Breakfast @ BB”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bodacious Bagels & Bakery
Ranked #17 of 47 Restaurants in Ashland
Reviewed February 6, 2013

While working in the area a business associate and myself stopped in for a quick breakfast. WE both had a bagel breakfast sandwich (the Number 3) with sausage, egg and cheese. Let me first say that they bagels were very good. My buddy had a whole wheat, I had a plain. Both had a nice flavor and were toasted perfectly. Unfortunately the filling of the sandwich was not as good. The egg and cheese were cold to luke warm. The cheese had not even begun to melt. Just felt a little more time, even if it was in the microwave, could have made a big difference. The coffee was better than most and at a perfect temperature. The staff could use a little more training on customer service and how to operate the cash register; they could not give us receipts for our meal. All-in-all, not a bad breakfast...I would probably give them another shot!

Reviewed June 2, 2012

Bodacious Bagels offers a good selection of bagels ans cream cheeses. The offer the traditional items but have some surprises snuck in. They have a great Miami and a great hot pepper cream cheese.

The service is always a little spotty especially when busy.

They basically offer bagels, bagel sandwiches, coffee, and a very small selection of bakery goods.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I have to say that the name really attracted me and caught my attention as my friend and I were driving by the plaza where Bodacious is located. If you're looking for crazy and quirky bagel flavors, however, you may be disappointed. I didn't see anything listed that struck me as bodacious and new. That being said, they did have quite a nice selection and some interesting flavors. I didn't purchase any bagels since I'd just purchased half a dozen from another bagel place earlier in the day. What I did purchase turned out to be the most delicious cream cheese spread that I have ever tasted: apricot honey. Wow! Absolutely rich and delicious and unique. I also purchased a snicker doodle iced coffee and that was great too. I thought the prices were a little higher than I'd normally pay on some of the items I saw displayed for sandwiches and bakery items, but I wasn't going to purchase any of that (just be aware if you are looking for a sandwich that it was a little pricy). I would love to return, but I'm pretty far from their location. I definitely recommend the place!

Reviewed March 24, 2008

My wife and I have tried Bodacious times and are still waiting for that great bagel, bagel sandwich, or delicious coffee to make us want to frequent the restaurant more often. We are from NY & NJ so we are accustomed to great bagel shops, but still have been just a bit dissapointed with Bodacious to date. From what we have tried so far, Cafe Bagel in Dedham seems to be the best around.