“Cheerful service, good food & easy parking”
Review of Tavern On Central

Tavern On Central
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Ashburnham
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Yummy! In my tummy! Very accommodating with gluten free options! Saturday magic is a great time for families, lots of laughter & good cheer.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 12, 2018

My friend and I travelled to Ashburnham from Townsend where we both live and just happened upon this wood beamed bar. We met Tracey the bar maid and she was so gracious....unfortunately they did not carry any white zin but I settled for Chard and burger....Our burgers were the best ever....ever....They had my friends Bud Light....who doesn't but anyway we would recommend this place....Loved it!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We've eaten there many times, tried something different each time, and have not been disappointed. From Nachos, to burgers, to steak tips, all have been very good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Best chicken tacos I've ever had. Raspberry mojito was delicious. The waitress was very personable and attentive. I think the physical space could be improved upon

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Good selection of food and beer. Friendly staff and fast service. Live music on the weekend is a nice touch as well.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Tavern On Central? Share your experiences!