“Welcoming staff and yummy food !”

Quebrada Baking Co.
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Arlington
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“Welcoming staff and yummy food !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Love Love Love this bakery. This place is like 2 blocks from my office and I go there atleast few times a week. Their goods are as fresh as they can get. Over my 2 years of frequenting this place, just once I felt that the cookies were not fresh--not a bad ratio ! My all time favs are choco chip cookies . My husband can eat their Chocolate dipped Macaroons and Chocolate croissants everyday !! However I think they only make macaroons a couple of months every year. I so wish they would make these permanent on the menu. Their coffee be it hot or iced is just so good specially their hazelnut flavored one. The service is always great and it is so much fun to be here; to sometimes sit on the stools , biting into the delicious cookies and looking at the world passing by...it is my quaint little escape from work (:

• Visited October 2013