“HAIR in my food”

Dining options: Delivery
Boston, Massachusetts
“HAIR in my food”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

HAIR in my food! goin 10yrs was always great.went today-found HAIR IN MY FOOD! waitress tried to tell me it wasn't, NO APOLOGY.padthai looked/ tasted re-fried from day before NEVER GOING BACK!!

• Visited January 2014

Montreal, Canada
“Well that was a Pleasant surprise!!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We ordered take out Sweet Chili Thai and I will be honest I had no expectations, after all it was take out.

We started with some chicken satay on skewers, Thai rolls and golden bag appetizers, which are made with crispy spring roll shells. I then shared the most delicious avocado curry chicken that is also available with mango, it was labelled an 'all time favorite'. With one bite, I was a believer! It was fantastic, a nice hint of spice, big chunks of avocado and a creamy curry sauce.I knew immediately I made a mistake and should have never agreed to share! I also sampled Thai chili string beans, a sauteed chicken with lots of veggies and cashews in a mild curry sauce, it was equally good. And, an average beef dish with a name I can not remember but over all This is Good Thai Food!

I love when you get WAY more than expected from a meal. A solid 4 mmm's out of 5

• Visited November 2013
Tewksbury, Massachusetts, USA
“Great food, great service, great prices”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

After leaving Tango following a bad food experience, we entered Sweet Chili and found a wonderful, pleasant dining experience.
The food was fantastic and the service was very helpful. the prices were great too.
This is a hit if you like great asian food served hot and plentiful.

• Visited November 2013
Sheffield, Massachusetts
“Another Excellent Choice in Arlington”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I've eaten here at least twice and had a great, inexpensive meal both times. Highly recommended -- doubt you could order a bad meal if you tried.

• Visited July 2013
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Outstanding food”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The food is delicious every time that I eat there, and it also comes out very fast. Definitely my go-to-place for Thai food.

Visited August 2013