“Outstanding food”

Dining options: Delivery
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Outstanding food”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The food is delicious every time that I eat there, and it also comes out very fast. Definitely my go-to-place for Thai food.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank tm77rr

Boston, Massachusetts
“an unassuming, reliable place!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been going to Sweet Chili's for years. It is the place I go when I have a brief time for lunch, as they serve fast and always piping hot meals. Yet, if you want to stay a long time catching up with a friend, Sweet Chili's is quiet enough for a good conversation over a good meal and they will not rush you. They have a large menu and are willing to make changes to their combos which are plentiful and varied. At one point they offered two new dishes for dinner: a Lamb with basil dish and Chicken Curry avocado (or mango). I started requesting it at lunch time and they kindly made it especially (not part of their lunch menu). After several weeks, they included it as a regular item in their lunch menu!

• Visited March 2013
Cedarburg, WI
“Impressive for Takeout or Dine-in”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

On a recent trip to Sweet Chili for takeout, we chose 3 entrees plus 2 brown rice servings for 4 adults. Excited Chicken has lots of vegetables and cashews, and Drunken Noodles has chicken, shrimp, and a hot basil sauce with nearly translucent, flat noodles. We also chose pork with a ginger sauce and sauteed veggies under the Create a Gourmet section. All were excellent. Total bill came to just under $36 with tax included.

A carry-out order can be completed within 15 minutes of calling it in. They are really efficient and accurate with their orders. With an extensive menu as this one, one could keep coming back to try many new things. The small, cozy dine-in area is not an indicator of the vast and excellent menu offerings at this establishment. Try it! You won't be disappointed.

• Visited December 2012
Lexington, Massachusetts
“Best Pad Thai”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We have been going to Sweet Chili since it opened (16 years ago?) and have never been disappointed. I have to compare all other Pad Thai that I order elsewhere against this one, and they are never as good. The chicken massaman curry is also very good. We will keep on going there forever (I hope).

• Visited October 2012
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Big portions!! Good taste...”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We tried it when one of my friends suggested this place. It's a casual restaurant. We didn't order our favorites as we wanted to try something new. The food was good quality and very reasonably priced. The location is great. We'll go back o try our favorites next time :)

• Visited September 2012