“Very authentic steak house”
Review of Tango Restaurant

Tango Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Tango Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 113 Restaurants in Arlington
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Medford Street
Transit: Arlington Center Bus Stop.
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Very authentic steak house”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Good steaks, good sides, not for vegetarians. We go a few times a year and enjoy our visits. A little on the pricey side and can be a little noisy.

Visited November 2012

New England
“Great dinner, wine and service, so-so soup.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Tango is my favorite restaurant in Arlington. Always a good meal. The last time I went there, I was a bit disappointed in the soup. Lentil with ham - lentils weren't completely cooked - a little tough. Other than that, the rest of the meal and service was fabulous.

• Visited October 2012
Arlington, Massachusetts, United States
“Churasco and Malbec”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Tango's forte is red meat and red wine. Often busy with family groups of simpatico ethnic groups, which makes for a nice buzz.

Visited August 2012
“Really, really good”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The beef empanadas were absolutely outstanding. I could eat a basket full of them. I got the filet with cheese topping, excellent. Mom and Dad got a chicken dish and steak, and both plates left the table clean. The dessert with filo dough was not outstanding but everything else was fantastic and the service was prompt and polite (the waiter even gave my mom some tips on how to make empanadas).

miami
“Food arrived 91 minutes after sitting down”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

My wife and I along with my daughter ,son-in law and 10 year old daughter arrived on time for our 6:30 pm reservation on a Saturday night. No one came to our table for 10 minutes when the waiter saw me waiving to get his attention. He came over and said he'd be back. He finally came back and took our order. We said the 10 year old could have her food first. An hour later our food had not come and the waiter had never came to give us any information, I went to find hat passed as management and pointed out the problem The food did come shortly after.

When the service is bad the food as good as it was which was fine does not make up for it.

In most restaurants 91 minutes is when you finish eating so the table can turn. This was unacceptable.

• Visited October 2012