“One night stay. Satisfied”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Cambridge-Arlington
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Arlington
Southampton, United States
“One night stay. Satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Check-in quick and easy. Underground parking. Easy elevator access from parking garage to lobby. Helpful front desk staff made check in easy and pleasant, maintenance man quickly solved minor bathroom problem, breakfast was good. Will stay there again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
CHARLOTTE, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014

Service and other amenities are extremely satisfied and the suite is very clean. complimentary breakfast and dinner is very tasty and nice. Internet is also expected fast and quality is good. Location is also good

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

I travel extensively in my line of work and I've stayed at many many hotels, (usually preferring Hilton's Embassy Suites brand), but I have to say this has truly been one the best, (if not THE best) experience I've had staying at a hotel this long. (4 weeks). From the moment I first walked into my room with the music lightly playing on the radio in the background and the hand towel folded into a swan sitting on my bed, the auroa was set! (It's the little things that get me :-) It's not often that I have a completely enjoyable experience with not a single thing I would change about anything. I remember the first night checking in and asking general questions about morning traffic and how far my work location was from the hotel. Late that night I heard something being slipped under my door. Came to find that without asking, the desk attendant that night had taken the initiative to print out step-by-step mapquest directions giving me the best route to work. It was something simple but things like that don't happen everywhere so it was greatly appreciated and it's just something that sticks out to me. But everything from the friendly social staff, to the Extra polite dinner crew, to the ammenities and dinning room decor, (I'm a sucker for nice decor and interior design), I loved pretty much everything about this stay. The location was great too being right down the street from Harvard Square and very easy access to the metro station. If I ever get the chance to come back to the Boston area, and I beleive I will soon, there's NO doubt as to where I'm going to be staying.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

San Juan, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Right location between Arlington and Boston. The hotel room had a full kitchen and a living room with a sofa bed which made it very comfortable for three people. The breakfast is important specially during the winter time when guest are less eager to take the car and go to a restaurant. I never took advantage of the evening meals but the displayed menu appear good.

Monroe, NY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

My children, grandchildren and mother-in-law came in to Arlington to celebrate my birthday from NH, NY, CT and MA. The staff was not only friendly and courteous, but went above and beyond to make our stay enjoyable. We were always greeted by smiling staff whether it be front desk or cleaning. All questions and requests were met promptly. The accommodations were lovelier than I could have imagined. The full kitchen was magnificent! Room design could have been better if the bathroom was more centrally located between the two beds such that the person sleeping on the sofa bed does not walk through the privacy of the actual bedroom. Another issue I noted was that the heating system was fine for the bedroom, but my mother-in-law was cold in her sofa bed while we were hot in the bedroom. I am not sure if there was a separate heater located near the sofabed. Later one evening we were granted permission to use the diningroom for our family pizza/cake party and given napkins and cups upon our request as we had the paper plates and plastic cutlery. We were so appreciative. Of course we cleaned up after ourselves and one would never have known we were there. The complimentary breakfast offered a nice selection of a variety of delicious foods with helpful friendly staff. Cleanliness and neatness was noted everywhere. A homey feeling was felt with the fireplaces roaring and vases of floral decor set on beautiful furniture throughout the hotel. We sincerely thank you for a very wonderful stay in Arlington Homewood Suites and highly recommend it to all!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

Great service; staff is well trained and customer service oriented; only wish the Hilton Honors points required hadn't increased to such a high level -- but still our top choice when staying in the area, and particularly for Tufts events.

fredericksburg, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

Excellent service. Clean rooms. Nice little fireplace. Better dinner than expected... and perfect breakfast for me. The staff was friendly and helpful-- even keeping me updated as I awaited my delayed luggage.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Arlington
AC Hotel Boston Cambridge
Charles Hotel
Charles Hotel
#3 of 20 in Cambridge
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,491 reviews

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Cambridge-Arlington? Share your experiences!