“OUR LAST NIGHT”

Norfolk Island Restaurant
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Australian, Healthy, Wine Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Set in the beautiful gardens of the Old Homestead at 100 Acre Farm, we specialise in the unique Norfolk Blue beef. We are truly paddock to plate. We have a range of beautiful beef dishes developed especially for our restaurant and also cater for non beef lovers through a range of beautiful dishes for every palate, also specialising in local fresh produce. Enjoy our wide verandahs in summer, or our cosy open fires in winter and relax in one of our two lounge areas for a pre-dinner drink or at the end of your meal. We offer a shuttle service for your convenience.
melbourne
“OUR LAST NIGHT”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My wife and I spent our last evening on Norfolk enjoying the ambience of the fire in the dining room at Norfolk Blue.
The service was friendly smart and timely, not invasive. The menu although not expansive ticked most of the boxes. The food when delivered was well presented and was absolutely superb. My steak was to die for as my wifes. Norfolk Blue is the clear leader for meals on the island. We will go again, without a doubt.
Richard and Jodie. Melburnians

Southern Highlands, NSW, Australia
“So professional, yet so relaxed”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We visited this restaurant twice whilst on Norfolk Island - once without a booking on our first night and learnt that you can either phone up or leave your name and accomodation details on a piece of paper at the door. Recommend that you book. We expected to be turned away on our first night but were excited when we were allowed in. Service outstanding and yet so relaxed. Food selections were about 5/6 selections for each course but that is all you need they do it perfectly. The qualitly of the food did not change on our second visit and I would have eaten here every night except I am a foodie and have to taste everything. The staff go out of their way to may you feel special and the norfolk blue steak is the best I ate. They catered for my alcohol free request especially with my dessert. I went away feeling marvellously stuffed. Wish this was on the mainland but then there would be months waiting to get in for a booking. Absolutely coming back here. Thanks if we kept any of the staff away from the country music festival we really appreciated you being open. The setting is superb so quite but easy to get to. Loved the bit of info in the back of the menu about the hundred acre wood.

Newcastle, Australia
“Best seafood chowder”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

We recently visited Norfolk Island it was so very relaxing. The restaurants were of a very high standard. Accommodation at governors lodge was extremely comfortable we took our elderly aunt who thoroughly enjoyed the whole holiday.
Our night at Norfolk blue restaurant was one to remember we had local beef (they farm their own beef)and seafood chowder which we think is the best since our trip to 10 years ago to Canada .
Thank you to the staff for their 5 star service and in our opinion 5star food.

Joadja Creek, New South Wales, Australia
“Superb dining”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

One of the best restaurants I have been to. We eat out a lot in NSW Sthn Highlands, Canberra & Sydney and this is deinitely up there with thes best - 5 star, fabulous food, beautiful venue & excellent service

Canberra
“Beautiful setting”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I went on a date to Norfolk Blue and found it the perfect setting! The street is tree-lined and dark, very mysterious and enchanting indeed! We sat on the verandah overlooking the garden, and although it was too dark to see, it was a nice atmosphere. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating.

I ordered two entrees (but ate one as a main) because I couldn't decide what to choose! For entree I had the garlic prawn risotto, which was nice. My partner had the seafood chowder which he also enjoyed. For main I had the pepper tender strips in a creamy sauce, which I found to be a little bit too peppery, but still had great flavour! My partner had the Norfolk Blue (can't remember what cut of meat) steak with prawns and garlic sauce. The meat was cooked rare (he asked for medium rare) but was absolutely delicious! It was lean and had a lovely smokey flavour to it. After a poor dining experience at The Rock, I was hesitant to get beef, but would highly recommend the Norfolk Blue and their red meat!

1 Thank CremeMyBrulee