“feel free”
Review of Cresha Bar

Cresha Bar
Ranked #105 of 395 Restaurants in Skopje
Reviewed February 2, 2017

Cresha Bar is a place where you feel really free, great place with great positive energy. Here you can have a really nice time.

Date of visit: October 2016
Write a reviewReviews (8)

Reviewed October 18, 2016

Neighborhood bar/restaurant with a laid back atmosphere, cool music and great food. The Cresha salad was perfectly calibrated, with just the right ratio of ingredients. My vegetarian boyfriend got the club sandwich with no meat and it was really satisfying, with nicely seasoned potato wedges. Macchiato and espresso were perfect, and the rakija hit the spot
Service was relaxed, yet attentive. Prices were reasonable. The outdoor seating was comfortable and pleasant, even in the somewhat chilly autumn weather. If I lived here, I could see making this my regular hangout spot.

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank Carolyn R
Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

Great ambience and very nice drinks - I can reccomend the Hemmingway. Loved the bicyle tables and ecclectic decor.

Date of visit: May 2016
1  Thank Siri V
Reviewed March 30, 2016

Love this place, excellent bar, very good food, big back yard terasse, good for chilling and good music. Love it!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed August 16, 2015

As the title suggests, I have mixed feelings about this place. I've been here a number of times and each time was different. I haven't tried the food because it's too expensive for a local (and a student!), but I've tried their tea, coffee and drinks. The drinks, especially cocktails, are watery. The tea is good, and so is the coffee, although service can be slow sometimes. I've found it too busy for my liking, but the indoor part always makes me feel more at ease than the outdoor. I wouldn't recommend visiting this place just because, there are better ones out there in Skopje.

Date of visit: June 2015