All reviews tennis courts spa center high level amazing spa excelent service city park clean rooms affordable price perfect food the river recommend this hotel swimming pool excellent hotel macedonian wine comfortable bed reception desk breakfast buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2018

During my recent visit to Skopje Macedonia we had a ceremonial banquet formal dinner at his hotel and the decor and ambiance of the banquet hall were of high standard. Food served was good even for strict vegetarians like me. Staff was well behaved and the service of a high standard. The banquet hall is large enough for big functions.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Basically ok accomodation, but not "5-stars" extraordinary. Clean rooms, every day cleaning and new towels. Not very rich breakfast, bagged bread (toast), juice jug often empty (slow staff reactions). I expected a lot more from a 5star hotel.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2018 via mobile

I have been many times in the Hotel, and so far every service was good, but last week I visited the spa specifically for a massage. The spa and the fitness are good, but the massage was terrible! First, I called and asked for a massager by name, and I got massaged by a different person. Ok thats not that terrible, but the people who work as fitness trainers cannot be also massagers, because this guy had long nails and rough skin, which is pretty bad.. Thirdly, he had zero experience as to how to do the massage, he only knew 2-3 moves, and not to mention that for the whole hour he only did my back and for a little time just the back of the legs :( I have been to many spa, but this was the worst massage that I have had in my entire life!

Also, I have medical background, and the massager, during the massage, was telling me the whole time that I have some medical diagnosis that don’t even exist! Not to mention that they overcharged me for the massage!

Overall it was the worst massage and I would definitely never go back there again!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank DrAngella
Reviewed May 22, 2018

Great location, not too far from city centre but very quiet. I used to spend some time by the pool in the morning and it’s so relaxing since there isn’t that many guests in that time using the fascilities. Staff is very helpfull and friendly.
Breakfast buffet has good selection of food and egg life station would be perfect addition. Overal the hotel is in a good condition and well maintaned, but need some refurbishment and room amenities upgrade. Looking forward for my next stay.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Perfect congres center for congres and summit events there was more than 600peoples the ac conditioner was great and live translation was on a high level cozy and clean rooms excellent food and very friendly staff .spa and gym is on the high level

Date of stay: April 2018