“Very satisfied!”
Review of Continental

Continental
Ranked #53 of 71 Hotels in Skopje
Reviewed May 10, 2011

Good service! modern renovated rooms for only 60 €! Excellent location only 2 € taxi from chamber of commerce which is actually in the middle of town.

Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank drenzer

Reviewed March 24, 2011

Excellent hotel. I slept five nights. There were not many guests so we can ask for breakfast to what we wanted. Very serious hotel.

8  Thank misaks77
Reviewed March 21, 2011

This is my third time staying in this hotel and I am complitly surprised from its new lookıng.
The room is perfectly clean and good looking

3  Thank vesnanicovic
Reviewed March 20, 2011

Wow, I'm impressed! From what I know from about a year ago, this is a giant step forward! Rooms completely renovated, and in a nice, modern style. I like the colors in the room. This is a serious work these guys did over here, and I can only say, keep going forward. I was told by the staff that they will finish the left few more floors this year, good.
My girlfriend have relatives here, so we come once or twice a year and stay here. Price is good and now price is VERY good for what we get in these renovated rooms.
Otherwise, this hotel has always great food and service and the staff is really friendly.
I recommend it, go and see what they have done.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank tornor
Reviewed March 14, 2011

This is the first time me and my partner visited Skopje. We were guests for the wedding of our friend that took place at Continental Hotel and also stayed there for two days.

We were truly amassed by the hospitality of the staff, and the whole wedding experience. Really liked the food and the staff was always prepare to offer something traditional to taste. Lots of sport teams around. Staff was very informative. They even showed us the new renovated floor, excellent quality
would definitely recommend them to future visitors.

We stayed in a double room, which was pretty nice and clean. 10 min pleasant walking to the center of the city and at the same time avoid the rush hours which is always. All dough at the high way, it was very quiet, and got nice rest from the wedding experience.

If you don't prefer to stay in those classy hotels, Hotel Continental is a very good choice for weekend stay.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mellow20
Reviewed February 25, 2011

I went for the first time to Skopje a few days ago and stayed in hotel Continental Skopje as one of my colleagues suggested me to stay there after his business trip in January 2011. At first, I was a bit skeptical as this was my first trip to Macedonia ... but after my first night in The Continental, I was delightly surprised by the interior and by the service from the staff.

The rooms, as well as the kitchen as the restaurant, are totally renovated and the interiors are as classy and comfortable and most of all clean, as any 5 stars hotel in Paris, Geneva or London -and Trust me I spent so much time in these pricey hotel in Europe, as i travelled a lot for business purposes.

What a nice hotel is worth without a decent service from the staff? The Continental is, therefore, The Place to be! very helpful staff, ready to assist you and help you at any time of the day, very fluent in English, and very comprehensive to every client's need. I had to organise a lot of business meetings within the hotel premises and I seriously felt I was in my 30-story office building full of business services and assistants.

Will I go there again? Absolutely YES and not only for business and even for leisure with my wife!! I'm pretty sure you will have the same great experience as the one I had.

E.C (commodity trader)

6  Thank EliasChibani
Reviewed January 30, 2011

hotel is a generous description for this place. It is absolutely appalling and seems not to have been cleaned in decades. It is not only dirty but shabby and although it is close to the airport the location leaves a lot to be desired. it should be closed down!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business