“High expectations”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2013

But unfortunately it didnt live up to the hype.
Must say i love the layout and decor. There is nothing like it in the city,
Needles to say the food was not good considered the price.
First time i was there me and my friends ordered Thai noodles, Crispy Duck, Salmon, Dumplings and some other appetizers.
The noodles did not resemble Pad thai at all and were very bland and boring. The duck was everything but crispy, very dry and the sauces were not good. Salmon too was overcooked and dry but the dumplings ok. Service was very uninspiring and slow. There were more waiters than guests at the time still i had to wave to get some attention.
Second time i tought i would give it another try.
Order Salmon sushi for starters (Nigiri). The rice was dry and overcooked but the fish was ok. Considered the price 3 euros for 1 piece i expected to get high quality sushi. Back home in Sweden i can get 12 pieces for 8 euros that is superior.
For main i order thai style beef. And my only comment to that is dry and underseasoned.
Its such a shame that the food isnt good because i really like the ambience.

4  Thank Filip C

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went to Sushi Co. to have some Asian food, while we are in Skopje. I was surprised by the great quality and the very friendly staff. The interior is very tasteful and trendy. Warm ambient, tastefully presented food and the delivery quality is really up to the highest standard. So I would highly offer you to go and visit this place!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Sushico is the only sushi restaurant that i've read about in the travel guide Skopje in Style. I was amazed from the service and they also do delivery! Love it!

1  Thank Christina W
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I go to Sushi Co very often. I also order delivery food once every two weeks or so. I like the food very much - a wide choice of dishes, very well presented and fresh. Staff are nice and service is good - very fast even when busy. Delivery is always ok - food is delivered by 40 minutes after the order. Once they sent me the wrong dish, I called to point that out and next thing I know is that they delivered the correct dish free of charge, thought I had said that there was no problem. It is a little pricy but worth. Parking could be an issue during week end evenings.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

It is one the most popular places latelly.
It has been opened this year, and very famous people from the world of business and politics were present.
The food is prepared according to a world standards for japaneese and tai cusine.
The enterior is excelent and the service is perfect.

2  Thank sandyc90