“A wonderful outdoor experience”
Review of Millennium Cross

Ranked #6 of 85 things to do in Skopje
Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A wonderful outdoor experience”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

When you get to the cross (mountain peak) you get an excellent overview of the city. You can use the gondolas to reach the top but if you like hiking then you must try some of the mountain trails.

Visited February 2013

• Turkish first
Skopje
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great option for a short mountain trip”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Easily accessible through cable car, even with young children. Amazing view of Skopje and the surrounding mountains. Very cool to go to the top of Vodno mountain just for a cup of tea or coffee. Recommended.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank starterz
London, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A big cross on a mountain.”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Very nice location with a wonderful view across skopje. For me its a big cross on a mountain, its more about the mountain and the views. I live fairly close to it so perhaps I have got used to it. Looks pretty at night though.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Simon H
Ljubljana, Slovenia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“You guys, I couldn't find it”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I saw something resembling a cross from the city. But when you get up there it is a different story. First I could not find where the cars that were supposed to take you to the top were. Then they told me that you go there by CABLE cars. Ok, a day wasted. The next morning I went there and I got a ride all the way to the top.I got there, but the cross was nowhere to be seen. I asked around and everybody kept giving me directions but I just could not find it. A most despleasing day. So I was looking for it for like 8 hours when I realized that it was already 5pm and the night was coming and the cable cars we not working. I hurried to climb down, but after 45 minutes it was completely dark. Another thing no one tells you is that at night the whole hill turns into an ... About 500 cars arrive and everybody just starts having intercourse. I was chased by two very eager old ladies and must have fallen downhill because all I remember is waking up the next morning with my pants down. I don't wanna talk about his anymore.

Visited February 2012
4 Thank matejom
Dubrovnik
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Cable car is fun, cross is not”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Cable car is cheap and fun, from the top there is a great view on the city of skopje and surrounding valleys and mountains but one cannot clomb the cross which was somewhat dissapointing!

1 Thank raguseo