I have stayed in vila Ani in November.
When I 've arrived at Vila Ani, after 18 hours on the road, the place looked nice and quite.
The room given to me looked clean, but worn out.
There were few suprises:
1) There was no hot water and the boiler was not working.
2) The price. I have negotiated 30 EUR, and was charged at 40 EUR. Chnage of rules!
3) There was pubic hair in the shower cubicle left from previous occupant.
4) Bedsheast did not fit the bed
5) Pillow was too high, almost ended up with neck injury
6) No fridge in the room
8) At 7 am , when the kitchen opens, you can hear the noise
Staff is OK. I have mentioned that there is no hot water, despite the boiler being switched on all night, the owner offered me a different room for hot shower
Breakfast is very very basic. A plate with marmalade, butter, boiled egg and cup of coffee. Doubt that you can ask for second cup of coffee. You sit and wait to be served, there is no help yourself option.
The place is OK only for one night and if you can cope with cold shower and price suprises.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vila Ani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.