“I stay here often”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Andover
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Andover
“I stay here often”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel is near my work and my 5 year-old son and I stay here every few months for a leisurely night of swimming at the indoor pool and eating out at the Chateau or Chili's (restaurants next door).

The beds are very comfortable and many of the rooms have microwave and fridge for us to store and prepare food. The complimentary breakfast in the morning is more than adequate and we take advantage of it every time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Great weekend away from it all. Bed was very comfortable and room was clean.. Easy on and off the highway.. Staff was friendly and pool was bit too warm for me but my husband didn't complain.. This isn't the first time we've stayed at this location.. I really like the La Quinta chain of hotels for their consistent cleanliness and attitude towards their guests. Rooms usually come with a refrigerator and microwave which is always a plus because I am a diabetic and need to store my insulin.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Sequim, Washington
Reviewed August 4, 2013

My mother and I checked in a few days ago (we have been looking for a house to rent, hence all the hotels and eats lately). we are on the first floor, there were some children running around upstairs, but nothing to really complain about. there is a pool and a fitness center, both nice sizes. havent woken up in time to see the breakfast... the beds are extremely comfortable, nice size room, and finally there is no auto fan in the bathroom so there is some quiet when you try to take a shower. ample parking. the only complaint, which isnt the hotel's fault, is that there arent too many close places to eat. there is a chilis next door..

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Columbia, Maryland
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Was just okay. Everything seemed out of date - was probably a nicer hotel in the past. The bed was okay. Seemed a little pricey for what you get. The breakfast was great, though, so I left happy :-) This was the first time I've seen a pancake machine at a hotel breakfast - very nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel for one night after an event. Upon check-in, the front desk staff were very nice and helpful. The hotel is a little run down, but it was the closest to the Wyndham and since they were fully booked we decided to stay here. The room was nice; comfortable bed and a flat screen television so I was happy. The room also featured a desk area, dresser, and lounge chair.

The bathroom was average; great water pressure though. We did go for a dip in the pool which was nice and enjoyable. Additionally, parking was ample, air conditioning worked great, and WiFi worked good as well which I was concerned about seeing as we were in the back building.

The hotel is set among various business parks. It does sit literally on 93 which is convenient. There is a gas station and a couple restaurants around, but pretty much the rest is hotels, businesses, and apartments.

The next morning, we checked out and were going to just get breakfast elsewhere, but decided to go with the breakfast at the hotel and were pleasantly surpised. Usually complimentary breakfasts are average and abismal at best, but breakfast was great and again the staff was a joy.

Overall a good stay and I would stay here again if need be.

• Stayed August 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I am an avid La Quinta visitor because it's pet friendly and offers nice military discounts but was disappointed in this one. Don't get me wrong, the rooms are standard La Quinta rooms with microwave and mini-fridge (always a plus) and I loved the desk with multiple outlets. However, upon arrival, I was informed that the pool was closed and had been closed for almost two weeks. I think some notice on the website would be courteous. Then my room was the last room on the main level and near an exterior exit door. However, this exterior door had a broken lock which allows anybody to waltz in and out as they pleased. After informing the staff, they made little to no effort to actually fix it. Thus, anyone can still walk in and out unnoticed. I hope La Quinta management and higher ups can start holding their hotels to a little higher standard.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Andover
Sonesta ES Suites Andover
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover
SpringHill Suites Boston Andover
Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover
Holiday Inn Express Andover North - Lawrence
Courtyard Boston Andover

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Andover? Share your experiences!