“Awsome Experiance”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Andover
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Andover

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
lauracatelladunn@yahoo.com
Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went with a group of cheer leaders for a competition being held in Lawrence Mass, I had booked a suit for my family, The suit was not as appeared in the pictures It was simply two separate rooms with a connecting door. One room was a basic king with a fridge and microwave. the second room was no different except they replaced the bed with a pullout couch bed and a coffee table so the open space I was hoping for was not there but the price was reasonable. They could have added a couple of additional chairs to the room and removed the desk in one of the rooms. There was no actual table to sit at so all 4 of us ate at a very small coffee table, I guess it beats eating on the bed. There are very few T.V. channels to choose from. As far as other amenities the continental breakfast was nice and well stocked there were waffles and pancakes , boiled eggs, cereal and yogurt and some fresh fruit and juice also bagels and english muffins, coffee, tea. but when there done it is cleared right off and no coffee is served in the lobby through out the day. The pool appeared nice and there was a hot tub and fitness room although I personally did not take advantage of these many in our group did and seemed to enjoy it. They were doing some up grading on the first floor and were very quiet about it. All in all it was a nice hotel. I just think they should rethink how they set up a suit, to me a suit should have space and a few added amenities. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Boston
Reviewed February 20, 2013

First let me open by saying I am not picky at all. As long as a hotel has no bugs, a comfy bed, and decent shower pressure, I'm fine. I've stayed here many times in multiple rooms over the past year and I have no complaints.

Pros: Comfy beds, TV nicer than most hotels, clean, no bugs, helpful desk staff, quiet, clean pool.

Cons: A few of the times I have stayed, there have been hockey tournaments and therefore the place was overrun with teenagers. I hate teenagers.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I cannot believe how absolutely terrible this hotel was....it was disgusting (if I could think of a stronger word to use, I would use it). I don't even know where to begin. I stayed in Room 273 and I honestly wonder if they rent this room by the hour (I'm not kidding). This room was very close to the back door and it overlooked the back parking lot that was lined with semi-tractor trailers. The door didn't latch, but there was a privacy deadbolt to use as back-up as well as a chain-lock. There was a HUGE gob of human hair behind the nightstand, used soap in the shower and a piece of gum over the peep-hole. One of the 2 queen beds had a large crater in the center and there were stains all over the carpeting. This place was just plain gross, next time I will sleep in my car if needed.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Andover hotels

Sterling Heights, MI
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My fellow pubic speakers and I have held many classes here. The staff is extraordinary. Our meeting rooms are always set perfectly, and the staff remembers how we like things. Marcelo in banquet setup is cheerful and kind. The hotel is in a GREAT location with restaurants in walking distance. The sleeping rooms have fridges and microwaves.

Room Tip: I haven't used it but there is a nice looking pool and fitness center. It seems great for famili...