“Love It!!”

Love It!!

Southern NH
“All-round failure”
Reviewed April 17, 2009

I couldn't believe my experience in this restaurant. Let alone the prices, which are no where near worth the level of food served. What topped my experience here, is having to return an appetizer that had multiple hairs in it. Instead of the manager being concerned, he actually tried to accuse one of the people at our table for planting the hairs there, as "no one in the kitchen has hair of this color, and neither do the servers." I was mortified. He then asks me if I would like another appetizer instead, I agree- and he charges me for it; after sending out food with hair in the first round. I couldn't believe it. Low class at its finest. "Chateau" as a title is about as classy as this place get. Why it is packed, has more to do with Restaurant "culture" in the area not being cultivated, and not anything to do with its supposed "high quality" of food, which is mediocre at best. Spend this much cash somewhere else for a better experience, and a caring staff.

Andover
“Heavy italian food, family atmosphere, tvs at each table”
Reviewed February 1, 2009

I was not pleased with my trip to Chateau. My fiance and I are looking for a place to hold our rehearsal dinner this summer and Chateau offers many options. We decided to check the place out to see the atmosphere. It was not pleasant. There were tvs at each booth, which reminded me more of a bar than a restaurant. Our waitress did not frequent our table with any regularity (prompting my finance to leave the worst tip he ever has-- 10%). I had eggplant parm, which was done well. Our caprese salad left a lot to be desired. It is a family friendly restaurant, nothing upscale. If thats what you are looking for, probably a good spot. I, however, try to limit my dining to fine restaurants and not waste money at places like Chateau.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Consistently good food, but too commercialized.”
Reviewed January 9, 2009

Consistently good food, but too commercialized.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good family restaurant, the food is great. i still haven;t found a dish that makes me want to go back for more...”
Reviewed August 2, 2008