“not impressed”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Value no meaning at your place..Specials i didnt see..Wait staff slow on the coffee but fast on the tip.Im not returning..

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This place was packed and I know why! The food is very good and they have daily specials. Dining alone, I sat at the bar where there were a lot of regulars and I was served professionally and promptly. Very close to the Marriott hotels on Minuteman Road. A definite stop next time I am in the area.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

March 21, 2013 Let's just start out by saying that my daughter loves their Eggplant Parmigiana.. I had the Tuscany Grilled Shrimp with Broiled Sea Scallops, a side of penne pasta with a garden salad. The salad was a little old looking and the dressing was a sweet sugary zinfandel vinaigrette not to my liking at all. The Shrimp were dry so I kept dipping them in the scallops lemon wine butter. The scallops were good albeit it very small, some were cut in half but tasted fine. The side of Penne is nothing but mediocre, similar to a Papa Gino's fast food type dish. I will say that I have been here twice and it was packed both times. I only went because my daughter wanted to take my wife and I there for her birthday. Al in all it's just an average place to go out to dinner, nothing spectacular to make it memorable at all. In fact the waitress never even asked us if we wanted refills on our beverages... That's a Big No, No in my book.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We went there because we were going in a large group over 25 of us with many different dietary needs and they offer a gluten free selection. When we arrived we found that they had booked or reservation for the following night which we would not be around for, they were able to fit us in but we were not able to sit together so everyone was seated at different times.After looking over the menu the 4 of us that had sat together decided on 3 sodas and a coffee and nachos to start out with. We were served bread that was cold and stale tasting ,the butter was also cold and hard so there was no way you were spreading it on your bread. We finished all our drinks and sat there with empty glasses, no one had returned to fill our glasses or take our main course order, so the longer we sat there the more we got to looking at prices and felt it was not worth it, we had finally had it after waiting 30 min for our appetizer and no drink refill, I spotted our waitress and asked for the bill she said oh your nachos are ready I said we will take them to go 15 minutes later she returns with the nachos in a take out container surprise they were cold, the bill totaled to 20+ dollars for 4 drinks and cold nachos, what a waste of time and money. I later spoke to some of the group and they felt it was over priced,very slow service and the bread was defiantly stale. Avoid this place

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I used to rave about the Chateau. Great Italian food, great seafood, great bread and reasonable prices, before yesterday. I ordered the pan seared Haddock and my wife had the fried Haddock. About 2 bites into our lunch we looked and each other and both said this fish called Haddock is aweful. It is not for me to say that maybe this was not Haddock, but the texture and taste was not that of the Haddock that we like. We were extremely disappointed. I am sure we will give them another chance, will not do the fish called Haddock.

2  Thank Drakesisland