“Just Average”
Review of Chateau Restaurant

Chateau Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Parrish, Fl
“Just Average”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Have been here several times over the past five years and I believe it's really gone downhill. I found our meal to be pretty bland. My wife got sick twenty minutes after leaving the place. It was a busy night yet there was no waiting line. Yet took 15 minutes for a waitress to take our order. We ordered three different Italian dinners and they all tastes the same. It might have just been an off night but with so many other choices we would not recommend them if your looking for an exceptional meal.

Visited August 2012

Memramcook
“Disappointed”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

This was our second experience at the Chateau ... Although I really loved our first visit, I was disappointed this time. We were 3 in our party and on all counts ... our meals were only ok. We waited an extremely long time for food that was served on the cold side. Although portions were still good, compared to our experience in 2010 .... this restaurant has gone downhill.

• Visited September 2012
Hudson, New Hampshire
“Good Food, Great Service”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Small chain but good quality food (Family Style) and reasonably priced. This is a family-friendly restaurant and the overall experience was very pleasant

Visited June 2012
Methuen, Massachusetts
“"The pasta restaurant"”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My family loves this restaurant. My girls call it "the pasta restaurant". Very family friendly and has something to offer everyone. Great value, good portions and consistent food. We go there for a family night out, date night and have even had a few small functions here.

• Visited June 2012
Effort, PA
“Good place to eat”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

having been here before, I stuck with the pizza as we were feeding a family 8. The pizza, as usual was very good. I have had entrees here in the past, they are not as good as the pizza. If you want great pizza or an average entree, Chateau is for you.

• Visited July 2012