“Hip new concept!”

Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Andover, Massachusetts
“Hip new concept!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Nice different way for an frozen yogurt place.
Just need to be carefull what you take or you will end up paying a lot. But it is nice to be able to have a real small portion if you want to. And the frozen yogurt is very good.

• Visited May 2013

Reading, Massachusetts
“Great Froyo!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

Being a hard ice-cream fan, I have been late to the Froyo party. But Orange Leaf makes the transition easy. Love the choices of froyo and toppings. My wife is hooked so we go there ALOT. I would prefer hard ice-cream but with all the options, Orange Leaf makes us both happy. The Andover store is clean and the staff friendly. Highly recommended!!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank corona4life
boston, MA
“Yummy treat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

I have eaten at Orange Leaf several times and highly recommend it for that urge for yogurt with your favorite toppings. You do have to careful because the price is based on weight and you can get a hefty bill if you're not careful.
There are at least 8 different favors of fat free yogurt, my favorite is coconut.
A parking lot is available right next to the shop.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank vaca32
Boston, Massachusetts
“Yummy?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We have somewhat of a love hate relationship with orange leaf. We love frozen yogurt, but find this brand's flavors lacking. But some froyo is better than no froyo, right?
I found the store smaller than most. The staff was polite. But here's some advice, WE WOULD PREFER TO SAMPLE ON OUR OWN AND AT OUR LEISURE!!!!! This is very important to us!
The store had some different toppings, including some rather past-their prime chocolate strawberries. But it was cheap, and yummy in the moment. But did not keep us satisfied for long, like its competitors.

Gloucester, Massachusetts
“The Wedding Cake and Strawberry Swirl Is Delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I really like the Orange Leaf frozen yogurt franchises. I love the colors and the chairs, and even the spoons. My friend and I stumbled upon this location while walking around downtown Andover and just had to give it a try. Very clean environment with friendly staff. They had a nice selection of frozen yogurt. We tried several, with the strawberry/wedding cake swirl being my favorite. Great selection of toppings (fruit and other sweets). The price is reasonable if you don't overdo it. I'd definitely stop in again!

• Visited January 2013

Been to Orange Leaf? Share your experiences!