“Frank Herbert and The Sauce”
Review of sauce

sauce
Ranked #25 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: American
Description: Best burger place in Area
Description: Best burger place in Area
Reviewed August 27, 2014

If Frank Herbert knew about this place he would have written about the Sauce and not the spice. Surprisingly the surrounding community did not discover this joint yet. Or it was because of the odd hour between lunch and dinner that I went in. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to make it to the order point. But I did and I ordered a future history of rueben (or 'how rueben got its groove back' as they call it) with a touch of grandpa sauce (a house produced hot sauce), an order of fries and a Yuengling Lager. In the middle of the meal I had to replenish liquid stocks and got a Tarnation by Baxter Brewery as the fires are for a hungry trio in size yet tasty enough not to abandon them even if you are alone. The burger tasted very good, the sauces and cheese were balanced. The only drawback was it was not hot but warm. The fries tasted sincere, the way they would had you made them at home. The beer selection was well balanced. And the service was as sincere as the fries.

2  Thank A K
There are newer reviews for sauce

Reviewed May 10, 2014

My daughter and I were house sitting and we ordered delivery and they accommodated us as they were closing!Best Burgers and different topping that I have had in along time!Now I won't eat a burger in town any where else!!!Next time trying wings!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Nice change from fast food chains, friendly staff, outdoor patio. They also do wings, but didn't try them.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Went on a Friday evening early. You chose a sauce and can order anything from wings (boneless or bone in), ribs, etc. They have a website, too. I ordered a burger and they have a pretty nice selection. Our only complaint if we had to make one is that the customer service was not what we would consider very "helpful". It was our first time there and asked about a recommendation and how something was prepared. I think it was about something prepared with bacon. We received a response something like "It tasted like what it in it..." with little if any affect. Anyway, we ordered wings and a burger. Great food and we sat outdoors. Evidently, there is a restaurant next door, too & ppl were having servers @ their table. We were confused about that.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I ordered boneless wings with a peanut sauce on the side...delicious,not greasy or too salty!I also ordered a salad with crispy chicken and a side of cole slaw.Fine and tasty.Delivery was quick with a pleasant,polite clean delivery person(that is not always the case.Scary people with very discernible body odor have delivered from other venues).BTW/the salad was well thought out with lots of dark greens and all of good quality with no brown iceberg lettuce.Bravo!This was an excellent take-out experience.PS I wish you had an Asian salad dressing or 1000 Island

Been to sauce? Share your experiences!