“Small, cozy Bertucci's”

Ranked #12 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Small, cozy dining room unlike the other big open Bertucci's, but that's part of what makes this one better. Nice, personal service and great food. I don't know how you can make pizza so many different ways, but the Margherita pizza was delicious

Reviewed December 20, 2013

I love all Bertuccis branches but this one is particularly good. The pizzas always come with an olive right at the intersection of the slices, and all their pasta dishes are incredibly good. Absolutely love it here.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Visiting the area on business so thought I'd check out some places high up on the list on here. Was not disappointed. Really nice pizza & extremely generous on the toppings, I was stuffed by the end of it. also nice to have the option of wholemeal base! Warm 'giant' dough balls whilst waiting for main was a nice touch (see pic). Service was pleasant & polite. I may well be back again before I leave!

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Best pizza you have ever tasted. Period. Fairly priced and high quality pizza makes you want to come back for more.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I'm a big fan of this Bertucci's. I actually go here pretty often, at least once a month - sometimes more. My mom and I have made it a little "tradition" to spend some time together, and this is where we always go.

What I like about this Bertucci's is its consistency. The food is ALWAYS good, you know exactly what to expect when you step through the door. You know you will get a good meal, and you know its not super expensive.

The service is good, it really depends on your server. Some are more "with it" , engaged and friendly than others. We certainly have our favorites, but even when they aren't there it's not that bad - if they forget your bread/olive oil (it's really good don't miss out) just let them know and they'll bring it right over.

This location is more of "to-go" location, they do have some outdoor seating in the summer too. Inside the dining area is relatively small, again it's a designed as more of a pick up type place. You sit right next to the kitchen, which frankly I don't mind it adds sort of a cozy/casual feel that I enjoy.

Another neat thing about Bertucci's is that they are constantly changing up their menu. The main items stay, but they add a few new dishes here and there to spice up your options. Also, if you order Pizza, try to save a piece for left-overs; It might actually taste better cold.

My favorite dish overall is the Shrimp Rossini - it's a classic, a good amount of small shrimps on a bed of pasta w/ cheese, but its the sauce that makes it so good.

Been to Bertucci's? Share your experiences!