“Worst Meal In Recent Memory”
Review of Bertucci's

Bertucci's
Ranked #13 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Boston
“Worst Meal In Recent Memory”
Reviewed September 16, 2012 via mobile

I do not know where to begin. Pizza served cold? Salad swimming in dressing? Nope. I will start with my daughter's chicken domani. I assume that must mean chicken ala dishwater...because that is what is looked like. It was as though the pasta had not even been drained. Add it all up, throw in inept service, and you have the recipie for a horrible meal.

Haverhill, Massachusetts
“Pizza and more”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Good italian food from a large chain. The oven baked pizza is yummy. Thin crust. I got the unlimited soup and salad which filled me up. Very good

Visited August 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“NEVER A DISAPPOINTMENT!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Never have a had a bad meal here. Always prompt service and good food! Its a great spot for a first date if you are sat in a booth or just meeting up with friends!

Visited July 2012
Andover, Massachusetts
“A great choice for a casual meal”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

My wife and I have eaten here many times - perhaps 30-50 times. I would describe this as a casual local restaurant. What we tend to do is split an entree and get an extra salad, and typically end up with a tab including wine and tip for under $40. The staff is nice and friendly and the food is good. The only problem is that it's pretty popular so there can be a wait, and the noise level can be a little high, but never too bad. It's an ideal place to bring kids.

Newport Beach, California, United States
“Great Casual Italian”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Loved this cozy Italian chain restaurant. Great location in Andover and the food and service were wonderful.

Visited June 2012

Been to Bertucci's? Share your experiences!