“My new favorite sushi place”

Mootone Fine Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 71 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 30, 2013

This is a difinitely a sushi place to any sushi lovers!

Fresh, absolutely Freash!

I am very picky when it comes to eat sushi. Fresh is my search ! And Mootone is the place!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

This is THE place to go for sushi if you are into fresh, I mean, Really FRESH sushi !
My friend had 16th birthday party there, we had sushi party boats and the grill. I was just so impressed by its sushi.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The sushi at the bar was really nice and pretty. I dined by myself but it was still awesome. Atmosphere and music: great. Was something to enjoy and should go back to re-enjoy.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I think anyone who isn't that familiar with authentic Japanese food would like this place. They seem to cater to American taste buds. Nice atmosphere, usually good service, and not too pretentious.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

A few friends and I came here for lunch one day. The service was efficient and the server was pleasant (but the restaurant was not very busy). I liked that they had options for our vegetarian friends. Our sushi was just okay. Nothing spectacular. The tempura rolls we ordered were cold and slightly soggy. The seafood didn't taste as fresh as other restaurants. The rice wasn't cooked consistently...some was sticky as it should be and one of my rolls had almost crunchy rice. The prices were average but I probably would have been better off going to Whole Foods or Market Basket down the street for that much.