“Always happy at grassfields!”

Grassfields Food & Spirits
Ranked #1 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dracut, MA
“Always happy at grassfields!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Very consistant restaurant. Grassfield is part of a small group of restaurants in the boston area, north and west of boston. The food is great. Great value as well. Actually i have never heard a bad thing about this restaurant! Service is good as well. I notice a review mention it was for the older crowd. Please do not take this as a negative, it really is great place to get lunch or dinner.

• Visited October 2012

Boynton Beach, Florida
“FOR THE OLDER CROWD”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Food was good. The place was packed with more mature people. It was lunch time and all the townies were there. Not worth the wait.

Visited July 2012
“Great food excelent value”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

It's a dimond in the rough in this economy to find a trifecta good food, great friendly service, priced just right

Parrish, Fl
“Very Enjoyable”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were a party of 5 adults and a toddler. We arrived on a Tuesday night 8/28 around 7PM and we had a 5 minute wait for a table. We were waited on immediately and our steak dinners were cooked as ordered. The food arrived hot and was excellent. Our waitress was attentive. We were in town visiting family and stayed till the place closed. Never once did the wait staff push us to leave. I would recommend them. They have another location on Route 114 in Peabody, Ma.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Runner60
Framingham, Massachusetts
“Great food for a good price!”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I eat at this restaurant frequently, and went recently with some friends.
Here is my review of this excellent restaurant:
parking - there is a large, long parking lot in front of the restaurant, and you can find parking even if you have to walk a few seconds more
atmosphere - First, this restaurant is ALWAYS seems to be busy, even during the week, but you can always find a seat. The staff could not be nicer - there is street level dining, and a "step up" to more dining
Food - the menu accommodates all tastes, and if you are a meat or fish lover, (or both) you won't be disappointed!
dinner - My salad was green, and had a nice array of veggies. I like this in a salad. I don't know if this dish (lobster pie) is always available, but I was adventurous and tried the surf and turf dish, which featured this pie and teriyaki steak tips. WOW! I wish I had a video for the lobster pie. Every bite had a really good sized chunk of REAL lobster, and it was scrumptious! I decided to try the steak tips, but was reluctant, but these were some of the most tender, tasty (loved the marinade) steak tips I have tried.
More dinner - I managed to click another pic of one of my friend's dinners. She had the shrimp salad, and the shrimp were big and well cooked. She gave this thumbs up! Have a look at the pics to see what I am describing. Happy eating at Grassfields!

• Visited July 2012