“Not the best, not the worst”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Thai Sweet Basil

Thai Sweet Basil
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in Andover
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Andover, Massachusetts
“Not the best, not the worst”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Ok Thai food. I say "OK" because I judge a Thai restauarant by their pad thai and their Red Curry. Overall, I found all the curry dishes served here to be too watery, as if watered down. And their Pad Thai seems to also be thin on sauce too. I live in Andover, but prefer to drive to Lowell or Woburn for Thai.

• Visited November 2013

Boston, MA
“Best Thai Food Evah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Hands down the best thai food I have ever had. I sometimes go out of my way to pick it up when we are in the mood for Thai and don't want to settle for closer restaurants. Get the duck panang - you'll thank me!

• Visited November 2013
Andover, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“too sweet for my taste”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

I have hardly not liked any thai place - Thai Sweet Basil is so close to my place and it is next my gym, but still did not make the cut :) I still love Tuk Tuk Thai inTewksbury! Dishes were either fairly bland or too sweet for my taste - but I have eaten here only once and may not go there for this reason.

• Visited December 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“One of top two Thai restos in Andover”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Standard Thai dishes, nothing special, reasonable value. Did pick-up. There's a new Thai restaurant downtown, which will create competition for this one.

Visited February 2013
Haverhill
“Food is delicious and non greasy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

I like getting take out here. The food is delicious and I always go back. Many different choices and staff is friendly. Their pad thai is delicious and can be ordered many ways. My favorite is shrimp.

• Visited October 2013