All reviews breakfast lady front desk living area home away from home separate bedroom basketball court fitness center small kitchen would highly recommend this hotel clean rooms stayed one night would stay again outdoor pool easy access bed was comfortable full kitchen complimentary breakfast
Reviewed October 4, 2016

The staff was helpful and friendly my room was spacious and clean breakfast and social hour were very nice I would definitely stay again wasn't very good trip all around. We were with the marriage group and everyone I believe had the same experience. Thank you

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2016

Homewood Suites in Andover is quite a wonderful little hotel tucked away a little bit our of town. It will take about 10 minutes to drive into the center of Andover. Occasionally I stay on the Andover campus at a lovely Inn, but at times I stay at the Homewood suites when I want a little more room. There are trees all around the hotel so most rooms have a view into the trees. Love the living room, separate bedroom, and kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, fridge and assorted plates, glasses etc.

Perhaps the greatest highlight of the hotel is the breakfast. They feature the same breakfast as most Homewood Suites, offering a little something for everyone. I love the breakfast space with the fireplace. You will be greeted by one of the finest hotel employees I've ever met. She (I missed her name) greets everyone with joy and takes great pleasure in her job. She is a treasure and she scuttles around the room saying "Hello" and asking how your stay has been. She is really wonderful and worth the stay. It's people like her that make stays at hotels like these, which are great (but fairly standard), truly special.

About a 35 minute drive from Logan airport without traffic, but during busy times give yourself up to 90 minutes or two hours to get to the airport.

Room Tip: 3rd floor rooms have a nice view of the trees (and avoid the parking lot)
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2016

The hotel provided a clean safe environment for a family with a small dog. The $75 dog fee is only practical for multi-night stays. Staff was friendly and helpful. The evening "social" did NOT include beer or wine as I have experienced at other HS hotels.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 29, 2016 via mobile

Just wanted to comment on the lovely lady working in the breakfast Sima Mohamad was absolutely the best I have seen and I have travelled a lot. She great everyone, checks in on whether we're ok with the food, need anything, has a quick chat. Honestly amazing member of staff especially given that it's a free breakfast buffet.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed September 27, 2016

First, we were greeted by an unfriendly Tamara who had difficulty checking us in. We went up to the room to discover that the housekeeping staff didn't clean out the refrigerator. They left a half eaten burrito on a dirty plate with a dirty fork and knife (I have pictures if your interested). When I went back to the front desk to complain to Tamara and asked to have it removed, I was told that nothing could be done until the next day and that I should take it out of the refrigerator and leave it in the sink. I didn't touch and wouldn't use the refrigerator because it was in there. As a Hilton Honors member it was not the level of service I would expect from this organization. In addition, there was no extra roll of toilet paper left in the bathroom. Thank God I didn't need it until the next day when housekeeping returned to the property.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family