“Friendliest hotel we have stayed at in a long time!!”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Andover
“Friendliest hotel we have stayed at in a long time!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We stayed here last week while visiting family and friends and I have to say this hotel made our trip more enjoyable! From the time we checked in to the time we checked out everyone was great! Front desk was friendly and accommodating; breakfast and dinner servers were great! One of the things we really enjoyed was meeting the management- I've stayed in a lot of hotels and barely ever see anyone on the management staff. The managers there were there to greet you when you checked in, mingled with you during dinner and breakfast and helped out if you needed it. They truly make you feel like you've been there before. Will definetly be going back to see all our new friends!! Go visit them they are awesome!!

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Skisnowgolf
Jeff J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Wonderful! We greatly appreciate this review and you sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! I promise I will share it with our team. Thank you for staying with us and please return again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Haverhill, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 17, 2012

I stayed there recently and had a wonderful experience. The staff went above and beyond to make the hotel feel like a home away from home (with the extra perks!). Miriam at the front desk was very friendly and helpful, she called me 10 minutes after checking in to see if I need anything and when the delivery man forgot my salad dressing, she brought me some! the rooms were very clean, updated and comfortable (I would like to move in!). And the breakfast food had many great healthy options. I would definitely recommend others to stay here- each room has a small kitchen and FULL SIZED fridge- bonus!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Heather5911
Houston, Texas
Reviewed July 16, 2012

I'm a business traveler who spends 100-200 nights a year in hotels, usually split between all of the Marriott and Hilton affiliates.

This property was consistent with the other Homewood Suites I've stayed at - it's on the budget end of Hilton's chains. My stay was short - about 8 hours - but it was pleasant, with a comfortable bed, friendly reception, good night's sleep, and decent hotel breakfast for the price.

My only complaint - the ensuite refrigerator was *loud*. I noticed it as soon as I walked in, and turned it off before I went to sleep.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank texasking9
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed July 13, 2012

We stay exclusively at Hilton hotels, and I must say that this location is sub-standard. While the breakfast chef was excellent, the management was unprofessional and rude! The management and some of the front desk staff were so difficult to deal with that we ended up changing hotels half-way through the trip.
The Hilton in Canton, MA (on the other side of Boston) is much nicer.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank UpscaleTraveler5
We greatly appreciate this review and you sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website. I apologize that your stay did not meet your, or our, expectations. t promise we have shared this with our team to learn and improve. Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will return again in the future.
Chicago, IL
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Stay at often for buisiness travel. The staff is very friendly and accomodating. The property is located in a quiet neighborhood just minutes from I93 and numerous restaurants. Rooms/suites are clean and nicely appointed. Breakfast is included, a big plus!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank pops2
Brunswick, Maine
Reviewed July 8, 2012

The staff here is wonderful, especially the cheerful hard working breakfast chef. The hotel has an excellent quiet location for work or play north of Boston. Our room was impeccably kept, complimentary Internet access and breakfast treats are a plus. If back in the area, this is my temporary residence of choice.
Business is partially developing relationships with customers. The staff is Andover are professionals, thank you.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed June 5, 2012

Homewood Suites are IDEAL for extended stays. My wife and I only stayed (1) night after a evening wedding we attended at the Andover Country Club. We had the BEST night's sleep and wish we were staying 3 additional nights! Very Clean and large rooms w/ separate bed and living room. Very nice place, very well priced. Will visit/stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple