“Overnight stay after wedding...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover

Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Andover
Boston, Massachusetts
“Overnight stay after wedding...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2012

Homewood Suites are IDEAL for extended stays. My wife and I only stayed (1) night after a evening wedding we attended at the Andover Country Club. We had the BEST night's sleep and wish we were staying 3 additional nights! Very Clean and large rooms w/ separate bed and living room. Very nice place, very well priced. Will visit/stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jeff J, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Wonderful! We greatly appreciate this review and you sharing your experience on the TripAdvisor website! I promise I will share it with our team. Thank you for staying with us and please return again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
St. Louis, Mo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

The hotel is very nice. It has lovely rooms, very nice common areas and complimentary breakfast (very tasty) and light supper (Monday through Thursday), terrific!!!! fitness center, attractive pool and outdoor areas. But, what made the visit even more wonderful was the staff. They were so friendly from the front desk folks to the welcoming smile of the woman who takes care of the dining area (she is an asset to the max, they exuded customer service all the way. I don't want to forget the housekeeping supervisor and her staff who not only provided for our every need in a professional, efficient and friendly manner, but went out of their way to reach out to us just as people. My entire family stayed there and comments were made when we moved to another hotel closer to our daughter's wedding reception that we wished it had been more convenient to stay at the first hote - the Homewood Suites. Our entire visit to the Boston ara was memorable, but I will prefer Homewood Suites on future travels just because of this superior experience.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff J, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Andover, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

We stayed one night when we were in the area for a family function. Rooms very clean. Nice bathrooms. Staff very helpful. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012
Battle Ground, WA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

We went to Boston recently to support a family member running the marathon. We had to find a room for 6 family members and, in Boston, the hotels were either too costly or could not accomodate a party of that size. So we decided to stay a bit north of the city in The Homewood Suites in Andover. Yes, we did have to drive about 45 min. to get to the city, but the great service and wonderful family room made it worth it. Besides 2 bedrooms and bathrooms, we had a partial kitchen (only missing oven) with a full size fridge. And another bonus, we had a scrumptous hot breakfast every morning and a full dinner Mon. thru Thurs. Besides the exceptional value, the servise was outstanding. Sima, who greeted us in the dining room most mornings, made us feel like we were staying with our favorite aunt.The only reason I did not give this location 5 points was because the pool and hot tub are outside and not yet ready for the season - a big dissapointment for the kids. One more thing, the beds are extremely comfortable and my granddaughter praised the soft sheets every night.

Room Tip: This is tucked in a neighborhood behind a business and there are no view rooms so they are probably...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank WA_Lexy
Bergen County NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

I had a 3 day business trip in the area. The reception staff was friendly and quickly processed my check in. The room was nicely appointed with all the comforts of home.

The daily breakfast was above the usual continental breakfast. Two hot dishes and changed daily.

The dinner also changed daily, with a nice salad bar and dessert.

I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank njwanderlust
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

We stayed here on Saturday as we had a 40th birthday party in Lawrence to attend. the room was very clean, service was great, location was excellent and the hot breakfast was the best hotel breakfast we have ever had!

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Kt5551212
Fred454
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

Just returned form a 2 day business trip. I have never been so warmly greeted by all hotel staff. Room was very clean with comfortable bed and kitchen was great. a perfect place for business travel with both breakfast & dinner offered. I did pass on the dinner & hotel staff were great about directing me to local restaurants.
I will check out other Homewood suites after this visit.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business