“Overnight stay for dance competition”

SpringHill Suites Boston Andover
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Andover
Center Ossipee, New Hampshire
“Overnight stay for dance competition”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

My daughter and I, as well as several other dance team members stayed overnight after a very long dance competition at the local high school. The hotel location was quiet and the room was nice. Stephanie worked hard to make rooms available at an affordable fee for us which we very much appreciate and then remembered that we would be there and came to introduce herself to us. The breakfast that is offered was really good and had a nice selection. The only down side was that there were many teens staying there on a class trip from Canada. Some of them were running up and down the hallway after 11:00 pm and seemed to clean out the breakfast of many items and difficult to find a sitting area. Other than that, no complaints whatsoever.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank netten3
Stephanie S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boston Andover, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your experience at SpringHill Suites! I am glad I was able to assist you with the accommodations for your group.
It was a great pleasure to have the opportunity to meet you and the dancers in person while you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast buffet!
I look forward to hosting your group again during your next competition in Andover!
Thank you for staying with SpringHill Suites!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Vitoria, ES
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Hotel is placed in a super quiet area in town with lots of trees around. Wild geese fly by regularly. Rooms are well lit, spacious and have very comfortable beds. Service is also top notch. Hotel will receive packages for guests. Thanks guys for the great stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Stephanie S, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Boston Andover, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to share the experience you had at SpringHill Suites Andover! We receive many compliments about our staff service, and I am so happy to hear that you were able to experience the hospitality we are very proud of!

I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again during the spring/summer months, the hotel grounds and the walking trails around the hotel are absolutely beautiful when in bloom!

Thank you for staying with SpringHill Suites Andover and for your kind words!
Washington, DC
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night for a business trip. Staff were friendly, check-in was a breeze, and parking was ample.

The hotel amenities were great - bed comfortable, towels clean and fluffy. Toiletries were the usual shampoo, conditioner, bar of soap and lotion.

The free breakfast consisted of hard boiled eggs, fruit, canadian bacon, oatmeal, pastries, bagels, english muffins, toast, cereal, and yogurt. Nothing to write home about, but satisfied the need for breakfast in the morning. The highlight was that the spreads included Nutella - please keep that as an option!!

Overall I would stay here again. Thanks!

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites for your recent business trip in Andover! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our amenities!

I’m glad you were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast buffet. SpringHill Suites has recently upgraded our breakfast offerings – I’m pleased to share with you that Nutella is here to stay!

Thank you for sharing your feedback – we hope to welcome you back on a future visit to Andover!
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I stayed in Andover last weekend for a quick work/leisure trip. It appears that this hotel has been remodeled recently. Hotel was very clean and had a fresh feeling to it. The room was clean and spacious. One issue we had was that the fridge in the room did not keep our food cold. The bed wasn't super comfortable either, but I'd definitely stay there again because it was so clean. The hotel is very easy to get to and near other hotels. There are a few decent restaurants right down the street (Chilis and The Chateau). Gas station very close by too.

Room Tip: The hotel was very busy, including the pool area. Avoid the first floor near the pool if you'd l...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for posting your review of your stay at SpringHill Suites Andover! I’m delighted to hear you enjoyed the updated look of our hotel.

I apologize for the problem that you experienced with your refrigerator and that you were not completely satisfied with the comfort of your mattress. This is not the typical feedback we receive –I’ll be sure to have our Chief Engineer look into these items right away.

Cleanliness is of the utmost importance to us – I’m glad we were able to exceed your expectations of cleanliness! I look forward to sharing your comments on this with our Housekeeping Team!

Thank you for staying with SpringHill Suites Andover – we look forward to hosting you when you return to the area!
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This hotel is ideally situated in easy access to the interstate.
Rooms are long and thin, meaning that with 4 of us in 1 room there was little room when moving around. The air conditioning unit is also overly close to the beds, meaning that you either have a hot rom or no sleep due to noise. This was during a chilly April, so I would imagine this would get very problematic in summer.
Breakfast is Ok, usual cereals etc. but oatmeal is very nice with good range of toppings.
Staff very pleasant, and the hotel is clean and very pleasant.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
We are so pleased that you chose SpringHill Suites during your trip to Andover! I’m glad you found our location convenient but I was disappointed to hear the room size wasn’t exactly right for your family. Our Suites are 25% larger than a standard guestroom and will generally sleep a family of four comfortably. We do have connecting rooms available; this may accommodate you more comfortably on a future visit.

I’m glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast! Our oatmeal is a very popular choice, especially with our upgraded toppings allowing for each guest to customize to their taste!

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback – I look forward to sharing this with our team!
TVP03
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Stayed at SpringHill for a short weekend. They allowed us to check in early. Friendly staff and nice room. The locaton is right off the highway, which was easy access. The walls are a little thin, so we heard children running up and down the hall. The free breakfast was plus. I would definitely stay here again. Small pool and exercise room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Andover for your weekend getaway! It is our goal to accommodate every guest request – I’m so pleased to hear that our Front Desk Team was able to provide you with an early check-in!

I’m sorry to hear you were disturbed by noise from other guests in the hotel – I will use your feedback to explore options to ensure future guests do not have the same issue.

I’m glad our convenient location and complimentary breakfast enhanced your experience!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Bangalore, India
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Stayed at SpringHill for four days. Reached the hotel after Blizzard Nemo had snowed out most parts if New England. Kate, at the Front Desk was warm and welcoming. I was allocated a lovely room on the fourth floor- spacious and comfortable, with separate bedroom area, bathroom area, sofa area, study area and kitchenette with a sink, fridge and MW oven. Picked up food for dinner from the decently stocked Market place in the lobby. The breakfast was adequate- though a bit repetitive especially since I am an ovo-lacto Vegetarian.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at SpringHill Suites Boston Andover! I’m glad to hear that Kate was able to provide you with a positive arrival experience; she’ll be delighted to hear your positive feedback!

It’s great to hear that our spacious guest rooms provided you with the comfort you needed while travelling on business and that our amenities met your needs!

Thank you for choosing SpringHill Suites Boston Andover – I hope you will stay with us again on your next trip to Andover!