Stayed here for a week:
1) Front desk staff is welcoming and attentive.
2) Good breakfast assortment and is varied everyday. However, bacon was gone by 8:30 and they did not replenish, despite 20+ more people arrived. Breakfast ends at 9am. It is very crowded and understaffed (needs at least 3 attendants). Guests waiting for coffee... waiting for plates & silverware to be washed... waiting for bread, etc. Why not just use paper plates & plastic utensils (so the attendants can focus on replenishing food items)?
3) Front lobby building is detached from room building. No roofed breezeway connecting to rooms (it was pouring rain and we were soaked). You have to exit doors and re-enter with your key card.
4) Hallway carpeting looks tired. The hotel could use a remodel job. My room wasn't vacuumed upon check-in.
5) Laundry room hasn't been cleaned since I've checked in. One dryer has been out of order since .......???
6) Very nice of hotel to offer social/happy hour snack & drinks!
7) Side parking very dark; needs illumination !!!
8) Hotel is not sound-proof. You can hear hallway conversations & kids running around above your floor.
9) Location is isolated from restaurants, shops, supermarket. Mainly surrounded by corporate/business.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking