All reviewsfull kitchenlong term staylaundry roomthe general managercoffee tableboston areabasketball courtbedroom suitebusiness tripnight stayoutdoor poolfirst floorsmall kitchenthe staff was greatliving areafront desk staffinns
Reviewed May 26, 2017

I only stayed one night but the room I had was huge and the kitchen was full size. I have stayed at this hotel before for a week and my only complaint is the mediocre breakfast. The furnishings are a bit worn in the living room area but overall the rooms are well maintained and clean.

Room Tip: The two bedroom I had could easily support two couples or a family
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
ResidenceAndoverGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. We are always glad to hear from our guests, especially our regular guests. We are making some changes to breakfast in the near future and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

We visited the hotel, after a visit to Boston. It was a 2 bedroom suite with 2 bathroom. They are pet friendly as someone's dog had left a package in the hallway without cleaning it up, we told the front desk staff and they took care of it promptly. The room had a nice gas fireplace and full kitchen. Very clean . Parking is a little strange but we found the closest entrance for access to our room.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
ResidenceAndoverGM, General Manager at Residence Inn Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2017

Thank you for writing us a review, we were delighted to have your stay with us. We regret the package left by our 4 legged guests but the staff responds quickly to our guests needs and I am glad you were able to experience that. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

A little run down for a Marriott. The staff was great but the hotel seems to be doing things a little on the cheep. There are dishwashers in the rooms but no dishwasher soap. There is regular dish soap but someone is adding water to it to save a buck. There is a dish sponge but mine was on the floor of the cabinet near the garbage, unwrapped and filthy.
The beds all have sheets of plywood between the mattress and the box spring. I assume to make up for their age.
The lobby is not attached to the hotel and requires a key to get from the rooms to the lobby as well as a short trip outside. Not fun in the rain!
But as I said , the staff is friendly and top notch although I was sent to an unmade room, Twice!

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We regret that we fell short of your expectations during your check-in experience and guest room. Your feedback has been shared with the team to ensure that this does not happen again in the future. The staff is great and does appreciate you staying with us at the Residence Inn Boston Andover.

Reviewed March 29, 2017

Very nice suites.
The bed was very soft (most important for me :))
Bathroom with bath and shower, separate wash basin
Very good kitchen with enormeous fridge, enough equipment available.
Study/work table available.

I was at the 2nd floor and I liked the red curtains and the view.

There is no bar or restaurant, but there is a small shop where you can buy snacks/beer.
Breakfast is included and offers a good variety.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
scania200, Manager at Residence Inn Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Thank you so much for choosing our residence inn by Marriott in Andover. We are very grateful that you enjoyed your stay and are hopeful to see you whenever your travels brings you back to Boston Andover area
Many thanks

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

We are in the midst of an anticipated long stay here due to a recent accident at our condo building. While living in a hotel is far from ideal, this hotel keeps things as comfortable as possible, mostly because of the staff.

They are very accomodating. We have dogs so rather than have the housekeeper come in while we are at work, the hotel has allowed us to schedule times to have the room cleaned. Any time we call the desk for new towels or anything else, they bring it to us within 5 minutes.

Even more so, I am writing this review to give a special shout out to Juan and Marcelino, who were working on snow cleanup after yesterday's blizzard. I went out to clean off my car, and immediately they both came over. I assured them I could handle it, but they insisted. One took the brush out of my hand and the other got a shovel and began shoveling out the tires. One of them even got into the car to back it up for me, knowing that it would be difficult with all the snow.

These two employee really went above and beyond for me today, and I hope that management will recognize them for doing so!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
scania200, Manager at Residence Inn Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2017

I thank you very much for choosing our Residence Inn by Marriott Andover and I greatly appreciate your sharing your experience through the guest satisfaction survey. We are all very happy that you chose our hotel and very grateful that you took the time to write about our employees. I will bring this to our AM staff meeting and take time to appreciate the employees you wrote about.
Many thanks, and if I or any of my staff can help any time please don’t hesitate to ask.

Mahmoud Ataee