All reviews full kitchen long term stay laundry room the general manager coffee table boston area basketball court bedroom suite business trip night stay outdoor pool first floor small kitchen the staff was great living area front desk staff inns
Reviewed December 29, 2015

The hotel is very closed to Philip Healthcare where I go for a meeting. However, I booked this hotel online and send in credit card authorization form to pay for 2 nights, the staff got the fax and told me everything is taken care. When check out, they ended up charging me 2 nights (which I stayed in), and 1 night for NO-SHOW on different confirmation number. I tried to call the hotel 3-4 times, and they said they will get back to me about this issue, but no luck. I contacted my credit card company, and they helped me.

The original reservation I booked on Marriott.com was in the system, and I can see it on my end when I log in. But the other one that the staff at the hotel told me, I never made that reservation, and it is not even on my account when I logged in. So, I don't know who get mixed up, and they won't refund me $233.45 because they said it was a NO-SHOW, and the hotel is fully booked on that night.

The staff takes my word to contact me back, and nobody every contacted me. This is terrible for the Residence Inn especially we were there for work. I will spread the word, and not let people book at this hotel again.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
4  Thank nataliesum2015
Reviewed November 30, 2015

We stayed for 4 days with family. Large, clean rooms very helpful staff, excellent value for money. Easy to get to from I93(N). Would recommend for long stay, especially if working in near by offices.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2015

I had the opportunity to stay at the Residence Inn-Andover for almost a year. The facility was in a nice central location to both Boston and Manchester airports. The staff was exceptional: Felipe, Ashley, Stacie, Suheidy, and Priscilla made my stay extremely comfortable during my time in the area. The cleaning staff was great as well, Maria went the extra-mile to make sure my room stayed in tip-top shape. I would highly recommend the hotel for your stay. Ms. Scott

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed November 22, 2015

I come here on business periodically, and I’m sure I’ll be back again. I like this place, and I only have a few minor complaints: They only have queen beds, no kings. There was no wastebasket in the bathroom. The bar stools in the kitchen aren’t comfortable with bare feet. There are limited nearby dining options.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2015

This is a great hotel with a quiet location along the Merrimack river nestled in the trees. The rooms were very nice and the breakfast was good. We didn't know what to expect here but were pleasantly surprised when we arrived.

Room Tip: I would say that all of the rooms would be great.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Priscilla D, General Manager at Residence Inn Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2015

Dear cathybremmer2015,

Thanks for being our guest and for taking the time to review our Residence Inn by Marriott.
I agree with you when you mentioned our hotel location, peaceful, green and our walking trail takes you to the Merrimack River.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and find our rooms and breakfast to be up to your expectations.
Please think of us when visiting the Andover area again.

Priscilla Dias