“Marriott does not disappoint again!”

Residence Inn Boston Andover
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Andover
Ontario
“Marriott does not disappoint again!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Another hockey tournament stay and I have to say I love Residence's! The breakfast is hot and has so many choices that everyone is happy. The location is just off the highway and close to restaurants. The rooms are clean and spacious. There is a walking trail; we saw two deer.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Melissa B, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boston Andover, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
I am glad the Residence Inn was a great stop for your Hockey Tournament! We strive to impress our guest and make them feel like they are at home. We hope the next time you are in Andover you will stay with us!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

Melissa L. Bourque
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Hamilton Ontario
Reviewed December 17, 2012

We were travelling with an extra family member and really needs some extra space. This was a great Residence Inn and we chose the 2 bedroom. I found the quality to be as expected from this Marriott brand. I had a really nice front desk associate help check us in, especially with July 4th celebrations going on. Breakfast was a nice assortment of hot a cold items. I would stay here anytime.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Melissa B, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boston Andover, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Good afternoon from the Residence Inn,

Thank you for taking time our of your busy day to tell us about your stay! I am really glad that you enjoyed your stay and the Two-Bedroom Suite worked out well for you. I would like to personally invite you to stay with us again! Have a wonderful holiday!

Melissa Bourque
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Were looking for a hotel in Andover, MA to visit with cousins. We prefer a quiet setting and found a perfect spot at the Residence Inn. It is in a business park and offers a quiet and calm feeling, as the hotel and business park have water features and tree areas. Rooms are clean and inviting and plenty of hot water. Breakfast was provided with our stay, and was plentiful and varied. Just the thing to start the day. Access to freeways is just a minute away, so going places is easy. Boston is only 30 miles away, as is Salem and the coast. Great place to begin exploring and still come home to peace and quiet.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Melissa B, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boston Andover, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Dear Adam,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback about the Residence Inn during your recent stay. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and everything was up to your expectations. We welcome you back next time you are visiting your cousins!

Melissa Bourque
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We spent one night here in transition from Maine to back home. This was the third Residence Inn we had stayed in during our two week trip. We found the room, neat, tidy and clean - at the expected level for this Marriott brand.
The front desk team seemed more interested in socializing with each other and playing on the computer than helping us. When we approached the front desk, they didn't even get out of their chair to come to the counter. We were surprised at the front desk's response to our inquiry for luggage stands. We had a two bedroom room and neither closet had one. When we asked, they said there weren't any available and that all rooms were booked so they couldn't get one from another room. Overall, the stay was good, but the staff could use some training.

Room Tip: Get your room assignment and park before unloading luggage to avoid multiple exterior doors prior to...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Residence-Inn-Mgr, Assistant General Manager at Residence Inn Boston Andover, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
First I would like to thank you for your feedback regarding the hotel. I am happy that our rooms were up to the Marriott Standard! I would like to apologize to you in regards to the Front Desk Associates and the lack of attention they showed you. I am sorry to report that we do not have luggage racks available at our property, but this should have been communicated to you in a professional manner. We will work with the staff to improve their attentiveness. I would love to welcome you back to the Residence Inn Andover next time you are in the area. Please feel free to contact me directly with any further questions or concerns.
Maine
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Traveling for pleasure on a VERY busy Boston weekend, we ended up out of the city. This Marriott was such a surprise! We rented a 2 bedroom 2 bath suite for the weekend. The room was fantastic with a kitchen (we didn't use) a living dining room (with a gas fireplace) and 2 bedrooms that were very comfortable. A great breakfast was included with the price. On the 2nd day it was over crowded with people standing around waiting for a seat, which sort of made those of us sitting to hurry up so someone else could use our table....A little less rushed would have been nice. Staff at the front desk were so attentive and courteous. It was almost as if they really wanted us there. This was a great feeling. The ONLY downside, was looking out the windows at the beautiful pool area, one might wonder why they don't enclose it and make it year round. Other than that this was definitely a first class hotel with first class staff, I would definitely go back there again and I would recommend it to friends. 5 stars

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Melissa B, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boston Andover, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
THANK YOU! We truly appreciate your feedback about your recent stay here at the Residence Inn – Andover. We do think our two-bedroom suites are spacious and wonderful room for anyone to stay in. The cozy fireplace makes you feel like you are at home. The staff really loves their jobs and as a guest you can tell. The will accommodate you every way they can. I am sorry the breakfast area was crowded on your second day. I like the idea about enclosing the pool, but I not sure if we are able to do that. If there is anything else I can do please contact me!

Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Clean, ideally located, great amenities, nice staff, plush towels, coffee pot with plenty of coffee in the room... my only complaint is that the cooling/heating system wouldn't work right for me. My room was stuffy, I couldn't get it cool enough, and so I didn't sleep.
And when you don't sleep, the next day is ROUGH.
I wish I could have gotten the cooling system to work properly, my bed was begging me to fall asleep, but I kept jumping up and trying to regulate the thermostat...

I hope you don't go through what I went through..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank LynneDear
Melissa B, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Boston Andover, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Good Afternoon!

Thank you for your feedback about the Residence Inn! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, with the exception of the HVAC unit not working properly. I will personally have our Chief Engineer look into this so it does not happen to anyone else. Thank you again for taking time to let everyone know about your stay!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We arrived after a very long flight for a three night stay. The staff were friendly, efficient and helpful, the room was spacious and clean with great amenities and had a small kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker. A complimentary breakfast was included which provided surprisingly good variety. Overall great value for money, I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Deb B
Dear Deb,

Thank you for your positive feedback about the Residence Inn! We love hearing how wonderful your stay was. We look forward to your return to the Residence Inn next time you are in the Andover, MA area!