All reviewsfull kitchenoutdoor poolliving roombasketball courtenjoyed my stayexcellent stayfree breakfastgreat place to staypotatoesi highly recommend this hotelpleasant stayhot breakfastwe've stayedclean hotelfront desk staffnice roomeasy access
Reviewed October 17, 2017

Bought a room on a Hotwire and was amazed at the quality of the hotel from top to bottom. Extremely comfortable and clean. Breakfast was over the top. No complaints. Would stay here again in a second. Also love that pet friendly did not charge extra once we got to the hotel. Bed super comfortable!!!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Sonesta
KBelcheva, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Andover, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear pintodoug,
Thank you very much for providing us with your fantastic 5 star review! It is so nice to hear that you found our rooms clean and comfortable .We appreciate your kind compliments about our breakfast and look forward to your next visit! Best Regards,
K.Belcheva

Reviewed October 13, 2017

From the minute I made my reservation, until the time I left to go home, the staff at the Sonesta ES Suites was friendly, accommodating, and welcoming. The room was spacious, clean, and modern. I stayed for two nights and I enjoyed breakfast and the manager's happy hour both nights. The food was good and plentiful. The bed was very comfortable and the towels were nice and fluffy! I would most definitely go back the next time I visit Andover!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KBelcheva, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Andover, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear morton_a_goldberg,
Thank you very much for giving us such a wonderful trip advisor review. We are so happy that you found your suite to be clean and spacious. We appreciate your kind compliments about our breakfast buffet as well as our comfortable beds. I'm grateful to have such a great staff that you describe as friendly, accommodating and welcoming. Thanks for your kind compliments and business. Regards, K.Belcheva

Reviewed October 12, 2017

The hotel is always clean, The staff is always helpful whether giving directions, scheduling the shuttle bus or anything else asked of them.
We have all our international visitors stay at your Andover hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KBelcheva, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Andover, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We are grateful to see that our staff was helpful. Your comments will be shared with our staff. Best Regards, K.Belcheva.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Was very surprised and happy with the spacious accommodations! Would do it again when I come back! The beds were very comfortable and nice bathrooms in each bedroom and large living area with kitchen! Was perfect for me, my daughter and baby!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for the wonderful 5-star reivew! We are glad to hear that you found our rooms to be spacious and clean. We hope to see you soon on your next trip to Boston! Best Regards, K. Belcheva.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I was just there for one night but rooms were clean, comfortable and property was well maintained. Best part was room. Breakfast was not the best but opted after trying the eggs to go for banana and I was off to my meeting successfully.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. We are trilled to see you found our rooms comfortable and clean. We apologyze that our breakfast was not up to your standars and we will share your comments with our kitchen staff. Thank for your business and we hope to see you again. K. Belcheva