$179
$139
Priceline
$161
$131
Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
$229
HIExpress.com
$133
$120
$110
All reviewsfull kitchenoutdoor poolliving roombasketball courtenjoyed my stayexcellent stayfree breakfastgreat place to staypotatoesi highly recommend this hotelpleasant stayhot breakfastwe've stayedclean hotelfront desk staffnice roomeasy access
Reviewed October 12, 2017

The hotel is always clean, The staff is always helpful whether giving directions, scheduling the shuttle bus or anything else asked of them.
We have all our international visitors stay at your Andover hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KBelcheva, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Andover, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Thank you very much for the excellent review. We are grateful to see that our staff was helpful. Your comments will be shared with our staff. Best Regards, K.Belcheva.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Was very surprised and happy with the spacious accommodations! Would do it again when I come back! The beds were very comfortable and nice bathrooms in each bedroom and large living area with kitchen! Was perfect for me, my daughter and baby!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for the wonderful 5-star reivew! We are glad to hear that you found our rooms to be spacious and clean. We hope to see you soon on your next trip to Boston! Best Regards, K. Belcheva.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I was just there for one night but rooms were clean, comfortable and property was well maintained. Best part was room. Breakfast was not the best but opted after trying the eggs to go for banana and I was off to my meeting successfully.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review of our hotel. We are trilled to see you found our rooms comfortable and clean. We apologyze that our breakfast was not up to your standars and we will share your comments with our kitchen staff. Thank for your business and we hope to see you again. K. Belcheva

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Beatrice went above and beyond even after my stay had ended. She personally located a jacked I had left behind and had it shipped to me.
My stay itself was flawless. There were no issues with noise. Very clean. Everything I needed was already there. The breakfasts and dinner during the week were lovely.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KBelcheva, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Andover, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear rachelj170WX,
Thank you so much for your great review!I am thrilled to hear that Beatriz was very helpfull with your forgotten item. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast and dinner.Best Regards, K. Belcheva

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Early check-in. Nice room. Full kitchen (but we only used the fridge).

Free breakfast was OK. Not spectacular but OK. Wi-fi worked fine.

Nothing exceptional about the place but can't think of a bad thing to say either...

Location was perfect for us, we went to a show @ TD garden on saturday but had to be at the Premium Outlets in Merrimack before 11 on sunday morning.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear bigbadbruins,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and found our hotel on a good location to the city of Boston.
Best Regards,K.Belcheva