$179
$159
Homewood
$109
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
$119
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$145
$107
$98
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

All reviewsfull kitchenoutdoor poolliving roombasketball courtenjoyed my stayexcellent stayfree breakfastgreat place to staypotatoesi highly recommend this hotelpleasant stayhot breakfastwe've stayedexcellent hotelclean hotelnice roomfront desk staff
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 7, 2016

We really enjoyed staying at Sonesta ES Suites Andover. It was our first time, and it was great! The bed was perfect. everything was squeaky clean. The room was quiet location and we used the living space which was comfortable and the furniture flexible. I have to say that the stool took care of my feet, my coffee and good for sitting as well. The minimal furniture was perfect. The breakfast next morning was very nice and I would definitely go again to Sonesta Suites. I wish I could have stayed another day--it was that relaxing. Thanks Sonesta! Great Job!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul W, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Andover, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

I had an extended stay of 6 months at Sonesta Suites in Andover. I truly enjoyed my stay. The staff was excellent; housekeeping was excellent not only with cleaning, but their friendly attitudes with my dog and my cat. The atmosphere was VERY safe and comfortable. My suite was very comfortable and roomy. I hated to leave. I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Very comfortable, pet friendly, and family friendly. Loved it.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sandy L, thank you so much for the great review! I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that all of our staff provided such a warm and comfortable environment. We value the feedback that our guests provide and I really appreciate you sharing how great your stay was. Thank you!

Reviewed December 1, 2016

Comfortable and very clean accommodations at a reasonable cost. I have asthma and many hotel rooms set me off due to prior guests having smoked in the rooms, but not here. The smell was clean, fresh and not stale. Great kitchen and lots of room for 4 adults. Breakfast was better than average and included hot options such as scrambled eggs, hash browns, and a wide selection of other hot and cold accompaniments.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paul W, General Manager at Sonesta ES Suites Andover, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2016

petvet2016, thank you for letting us know that your stay was comfortable and relaxing. We are all very happy to know that you enjoyed being our guest, and we hope you will come back to visit us again.

Reviewed December 1, 2016

I was truly impressed with the quality of service during my stay, friendly, kind and caring staff at every interaction. The suite I stayed in was impeccable, modern and user friendly, as was the entire facility. The hot breakfast was fantastic and different on the two mornings of my stay, well stocked and a lovely variety and I thought the evening socials, even though i did not partake, were a nice touch. Although I stayed for business I wouldn't hesitate to stay here with my family. Great job folks!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

julesf601, I'm so glad that our excellent staff provided such a comfortable and welcoming environment. It's always great to have feedback from our guests to let us know how much they enjoy the hotel. Thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed December 1, 2016

A little noisy but a nice place to stay. It was just what we needed for the time we were traveling and doing. Staff was also vet nice. Also, a very good thing was parking and breakfast was included. Probably would stay again.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

cathyirishmom8, we are so glad that you had a great stay with us and we really appreciate your comments. We hope to see you again soon.