DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Boston - Andover
$129
$93
$119
$139
Residence Inn Marriott(Andover)(Great Value!)
$100
$138
$134
$121
1,344 results
All reviewssports barfront deskroom servicedouble treefamily weddinghotel restaurantvery nice hotelbeds were very comfortablebusiness tripnice stayandover areaparking lotindoor pooloff the highwayfitness centercharactersboston
Reviewed April 20, 2007

I got a great price on Hotwire (granted this was off season) for a one night stay here. I was in late and out early so didn't have the opportunity to check out the amenities (pool, exercise, etc) but the staff was pleasant and helpful, the wireless worked well, the room was very clean and spacious and well laid out, the bed was comfortable, desk was fine for my late night work and quesadillas I got at the bar were good. I have no complaints (except I wished they had Comedy Central on their cable - I miss Jon Stewart)

My only warning is that it is hard to find from the expressway exit at night - inadequate signage. Check the online map carefully. Follow the signs to the Marriott and keep going. It is another few hundred yards further along the (very dark at night) access road that parallels the expressway. But worth it.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled on business
3  Thank GreenTravelNow
Reviewed January 15, 2007

I booked a room for New Years eve as part of a block of rooms for a wedding in the Andover area (not at the Wyndham). I was not pleased with the location of the room, but it was clean (smelled horrible though - no fan or window to open). I was only in the room for 8 or 9 hours - checked out the next morning - went home.
The next day I rec'd a call from a very rude employee of the hotel who wanted to "know how I will be making restitution for the damage I caused to the room". There was an issue with a spot on the wall (which I had noticed upon check in) and they said I did it, and I had to pay to have it fixed. Upon telling them I did not do it, it was already there, they told me they would "check with the engineers" and get back to me.
I called them 3 times in the next 2 days and sent 2 letters. The only response I got was a "sorry - the person you spoke to was having a bad day" and the matter had been taken care of.
Overall - a horrible experience - Customer Service is non-existant at this place. Still waiting to hear from the General Manger - sent letter 10 days ago.. . .

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled on business
4  Thank annmall
Reviewed October 7, 2006

The hotwire price was excellent for this hotel. Our plane arrived early 6 am at Boston Int. we drove to the hotel after being exhausted from our flight. The hotel gladly let us check in at 9 am with no problem. The room had lots of space also hair dryer, ironing board and iron. Internet you paid I think an extra $9.00 per day. The pool was very clean with a jacuzzi(sp). Overall this was an excellent stay at an excellent price. Nice beautiful area.

• Stayed: October 2006, traveled with family
2  Thank ruthe
Reviewed September 11, 2006

My husband and I stayed here for 4 days recently for a wedding. We didn't have any problems--the morning we had to be at the ceremony there was no hot water for a 1/2 hour but I think it was out of the hotel's control.

It was very clean. The beds were very comfortable.

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank bluevt
Reviewed July 17, 2006

I stayed at the Wyndam in Andover MA after booking through hotwire. I had never been there before and didn't know what to expect. I was pleasantly surprised! The bed was super comfy, the room spacious, clean. Friendly staff. The only thing I can complain about was a mixup on my room service order. But I called and they corrected it immediately and did not charge me for the item they made an error on (or its replacement). Should you be looking for a classy spot in Andover, the Wyndam is a great choice.

• Stayed: July 2006